Teachme's Second Grow - Soil Grow - Santa and Deimos Autoflowers (Pics Included)

teachmeurways

hey everybody! this is going to be my second grow and im experimenting with autoflowers. my first grow was just some regular bagseed but the plant turned out really nice and healthy looking and big and bushy for my first time i was proud haha. minus the fact it turned out to be a male. but this stuff is to be expected. anyways i have 5 seeds i ordered from online:
flash-santa-feminized-autoflower
buddha seeds-deimos-feminized-autoflower
dna genetics-60 day wonder-feminized-autoflower
2 free seeds they sent:
delicious-ll diavolo-feminized-autoflower i think
delicious-fruity chronic juice-feminized- i dont think is an autolower seed

im starting with the santa and deimos seeds. i plan on doing only 2 at a time because i dont have the space for more. i germinated the 2 and planted them already 4 days ago.

my set up:
-space in my closet is about 1 1/2 ft wide, 1 1/2 ft deep and about 5 ft tall. seems very small for a closet but it is actually another space in the corner of my closet i closed off with a long sheet of aluminum foil to keep the light in (will be replaced with mylar).
-2 2 gallon buckets
- soil i got "roots organic" its a natural and organic quality potting soil mixed with coco fiber, perlite, compost, mulch, worm castings, bat guano, kelp meal, fish bone meal, soybean meal, prilled rock phosphate, feather meal, greensand, leonardite, alfalfa meal, oyster shell flour, and glacial rock dust
-neptunes harvest fish fertilizer (2-4-1) for veg. pure blend pro bloom (1-4-5) for flowering
-4 cfl bulbs. 2 bulbs are 23 watts (100 watt equivalent), 5000 k's, and 1750 lumens, the other 2 are 26 watt, 2700 k's, and 1750 lumens
-and a timer set for the lights to be on 20 hours and off 4

that pretty much sums it up for now. hope to see a bunch of people new and previous from my other grow watch and help out. lata :blunt:

oh and if anyone has a problem that i havnt really used grammar in my post, just let me know and i will from now on.

Re: teachme's second grow, soil grow, santa and deimos autoflowers (pics included)

Sounds good to me. I'll be following. :popcorn: Do you have any pictures yet?

About the grammar...personally I don't know why people have to butcher the English language when they write or even speak. But hey, it's your thread so you can run it as you like.
:goodluck: with your grow.

Re: teachme's second grow, soil grow, santa and deimos autoflowers (pics included)

Hey HempRocket great to see youll be here! I wasn't going put any up till saturday but since you ask I'll put up a couple now. Ill start using more proper grammar too haha. incase it might bother other people a little too.

but heres a couple pics:

the santa
santa.jpg

the deimos
deimos.jpg

both together
2_new_girls.jpg

honestly im not posotive if i got the plant names mixed up because i was reallllly high when i planted them but im pretty sure the names are right.

sub'd in for more ! im also doing my first soil/cfl grow good luck bro

Thanks man glad to see you here. Ive already done one cfl grow and that was my first grow,the one before this one. So even though im new at this, if you have any questions, feel free to ask and maybe I can help. Good luck to you too man.

Alright thanks for the tip Hemp ill get on that now

Hey guys. I know I said I'd be putting up some pics today but im at my girlfriends apartment dorm till monday now. I will put pics and update though than. sorry dudes

Hey guys. Ended up getting back from my girlfriends late last night and had to work early this morning and got out late. Now I finally have time to update. When i got home last night i watered my plants with 1/2 strength of the fertilizer, now I've been chilling for a while, I'm really high, I took a couple pictures, annnd here they are.

Heres the Santa 12 days
santa_2.jpg

Heres the Deimos 12 days
deimos_2.jpg

looking pretty good so far cant wait to see how they turn out i am curious about the auto flowering ones :grinjoint:

Hey thanks for the kind words guys!

And thanks too social smoker appreciate the reps I dont have much haha

HempRocket, as for the feeding this early its just because it was some directions i was following. when I went to the hydroponics store to grab a couple for 2 gallon pots, the guy I know there now wrote me a little note with when to feed. He said to feed them with my veg ferts the second week, then weeks 3-7 feed with the flowering fert. then straight water for week 8 or depending on what week is the last one. but thanks for the tip Ill wait a little longer on my next ones, I still have 3 more autoflowerseeds.

And RastamanJames thank you also. Yea dude enjoy the watch, I was curious about the autoflowers too and also the fact I wanted fast bud so autoflowers seemed like the perfect thing to buy.

Ill put up some more pics in a few days, they've already gotten bigger in the 2 days its been since I last posted and Im pumped to see how much bigger they get by my next pics. see ya :tokin:

Glad I could help. If you have any other questions feel free to ask and Ill try to answer the best I can if I can.

Hey guys heres the pics I said id post, let me know what you guys think.

First one is of the santa and the second one is of the deimos

santa_17_days.jpg

deimos_17_days.jpg

both pretty much the same right now

Hey everyone sorry its been a little while since my last post, ive been real buisy and I cant get my camera on my phone to work. Itll take the pictures but not save them for some reason. I thought the memory was too full at first so I deleted a bunch but when I close it up and go back to my pictures, the pics I deleted are back... So no pictures this post sorry guys.

Here's the update though. They seem to be pretty healthy. The santa plant is nice and healthy looking and bushing out nicely. I was at my girlfriends dorm for a like 3 days though last week and the deimos plant ended getting burnt on 3 or 4 of the nodes but shes doing well again. It was do to the lights being too close so I moved 'em up a few inches. Theyre at day 28, both at 4-4 1/2 inches. and the santa plant is ahead in the flowering. You can see a bunch of the hairs ontop of the plant growing and forming but not yet on the deimos. Im guessing from getting burnt.

Well thats all I got for now. Next post Ill try and get some pics up. Lata! :Rasta:

Hey everyone, been almost 2 weeks since I last posted. Its day 38 and the girls are going. But I checked the ph and it was prettty low so i added some ph up. The deimos is still flowering nicely it looks but the santa is flowering pretty slow Im still waiting for the hairs to fully sprout. Im also sure theyre gonna yield me nothing because theyve only grown like 6 and 7 inches... Im guessing anywhere from a half ounce to 3/4 and ounce together. And still no go on pics because the site says it doesnt support the image type yet but Im still working on it and confident Ill get some up soon. Hope to hear back from someone soon. :grinjoint:

to increase pH, top dress with dolomitic lime. Just add a few tablespoons to each pot and work into the top layer of your soil. Hope this helps

Back
Top Bottom