Tell Me About White Widow

bubblekarma

So around here we never get "name brand" strains. Usually its classified as, schwagg (cheapest), good shit (mid grade), or Chronic (best). You never know what strain it is, what kind (sativa or indica), etc.

Well a friend of mine is pulling in some White Widow from Montana. I'm not exactly sure what it is. Enlighten me.

So around here we never get "name brand" strains. Usually its classified as, schwagg (cheapest), good shit (mid grade), or Chronic (best). You never know what strain it is, what kind (sativa or indica), etc.

Well a friend of mine is pulling in some White Widow from Montana. I'm not exactly sure what it is. Enlighten me.

Everything you want to know and you can watch her grow too.

Feminised Cannabis Seeds :: White Widow (Feminised) - Green House Seed Co. Amsterdam Creators of Champions Since 1985 - Design by 2IFX.com

Hey qtipextra,

I don't grow White Widow personally but she was masterpiece went on to become a yardstick against which all other “white” marijuana strains are held up. Marijuana seeds of the White Widow strain grow into tall plants with delicate arms. Her buds are moderately compact in order to contain the copious amounts of THC resin she produces. Tending toward the Cannabis Sativa side, White Widow produces a buzz that is powerful yet energizing and very social.

Type Indoor
Indica / Sativa Hybrid
Feminized Yes
Yield 300 - 400g
Effect Stoney and high
Grow height Medium
Flowering weeks 9 / 11 weeks

I grow a cross of White Widow called White Castle (White Widow x Ice). White Castle is an F1 marijuana hybrid of two absolute winners. With a White Widow mother and the award-winning Ice for a father, White Castle marijuana seeds are as outrageous as one would expect. The sturdier, denser structure of Ice really thickens up the often light and wispy White Widow buds. White Widow's flavour, strength, and social high remain very present in this cannabis strain. Medical marijuana users are extremely fond of White Castle for its pain-killing properties.

Type Indoor
Indica / Sativa Hybrid
Feminized Yes
Yield 400 - 500
Effect Stoney and high
Grow height Medium
Flowering weeks 9 / 11 weeks

Hope this helps!

Careful with White Widow. I learned the hard way in my last grow that she only takes half strength nutrients. White Widows are extremely sensitive and can be easily overfed if not watched properly. The amount of time and effort I put into WW compared to the KG strain was ridiculous and the yield amount might not be what you expected. Make sure you really do your research and think twice on whether or not you want to go through with it. The smoke was awesome... but I wouldn't go through it again unless I really had the patience..which I dont. Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom