Temperature control help

PallMall

Hi,
My closet is 0.70cm x .0.65cm and height is 1.45cm
and 250w MH bulb
Temperature is going up to 30c - 40c , it depends where I put my thermometer, also I read height of my light should be about 20cm, at this height my thermometer shows me 35c
I don't have hood for my light because I couldn't find it.
I bought a two fan one is 25w with 240 cubic meter per hour (casual fan for bathroom) and I put it on the top of my closet for out line air
and the other on is 75w (casual fan for home) and my closet door is open but still I can't control the heat and temperature.
any help please ?
:420: :peace: :love:

Re: Temperature control help

What is the temp at 30 cm (1 ft)?
Try switching your fans around- it may help.
Otherwise the only thing you can do is add more ventilation. Also having a table fan blowing across the tops of the plants will help dissipate heat too.

If you live in a dry climate you could try adding a cool humidifier- that helps drop temps a couple degrees for my girls.

Oh and welcome to :420:
:peace:

With those fans and at 45cm is reached to 28c :S :hmmmm: is it okay for height to be more than 45cm ? I forgot to say , my room temperature is less than 20.

45 cm is fine for young plants. As they grow it will need to be closer.
If you have a way of sealing the closet so you have a passive intake and fan powered exhaust you can control air exchanges more. Can you vent to the outdoors safely? Cannabis plants smell- a lot so you may want to include a filter in your ventilation plans.

45 cm is fine for young plants. As they grow it will need to be closer.
If you have a way of sealing the closet so you have a passive intake and fan powered exhaust you can control air exchanges more. Can you vent to the outdoors safely? Cannabis plants smell- a lot so you may want to include a filter in your ventilation plans.

Well thank you, I set the height on 50 and the Temperature gone to 26.5, I think I will be okay one this temperature.
I couldn't find useful equipment, I can't find Maylar foil for my closet walls, In line fan , good soil, fine pot, fin seed even I don't know my seeds are Indica or Sativa...
Peace and Love

Back
Top Bottom