Temperature & Humidity Controller

avoc2008

do they realy make a difference ?? some of my mates say they dont work that well ?. as my grow tent wont be at my house i though this would of been handy to have as am not always there to check the temp/humi.
all input appreciated :thumb:

can a mod move plz :)

do they realy make a difference ?? some of my mates say they dont work that well ?. as my grow tent wont be at my house i though this would of been handy to have as am not always there to check the temp/humi.
all input appreciated :thumb:

My garden would collapse with out my thermostats and humidity controller which is actually just a timer now but I have used a sensor type controller for humidity in the past.
If they work or fail is really dependant on the devices they control.
You can have the best controller available but if you use it turn on a pc fan to cool down a 1000 watt light you will not see any benefits to automated enviroment control.

btw~ you should ask a mod to move this thread into the Growers Lounge instead of having it in the journals

:peacetwo: &:goodluck: with your garden avoc2008!!!

thanks for the quick reply!

tbh am just a bit scared an can not aford a mess up on my grow. spent alot of money on this set up. "well i think it is lol" £1300. the Controller will be Controlling

2x 600w lights

6" filter

5" intake"i asume its intake fan :s

tent size dr240

Controller i aiming get is Ecotechnics Evolution Temperature Humidity Controller
will this be ok ?
p.s aprox 16plants in the tent

Back
Top Bottom