Temperature question

sdbiker

I know that in the bloom cycle the temp. range should be 70-85 give or take. I had to recently add a small heater to my flowering room.

The question I have is my veg. room is in an un heated garage. The overnight temps are dropping into the high 40's right now.

I can't find any info on temps for plants in veg. state. Anyone have any info on this?

Thanks,

About 3 more weeks to a big ass harvest here!

70-85 Should be fine. My understanding is that you want to avoid huge swings in temp. Keep the swings within 15 degrees

Thanks man.

Does the temp range hold true for plants in veg state also?

The temp range will hold true for the life of the plant, veg-flower. What effect has the high 40's shown within your plants? I personally wouldn't want the night temps dropping below 60f, this will ensure that I keep the plant within a 10-15 degree difference. If nighttime shows in the high40's than your day temps would have to be no more than mid 60's to apply to the 10-15degree rule, which may not be good for your plants. Good luck.

Thanks man for the reply on the temp.

I'm going to figure out what to do for the tmp. on the vegging plants.

Right now I'm watching the flowering guys trying to figure out the best time to harvest. It's about time to start harvesting, just working on the timing!

Thanks man for the reply on the temp.

I'm going to figure out what to do for the tmp. on the vegging plants.

Right now I'm watching the flowering guys trying to figure out the best time to harvest. It's about time to start harvesting, just working on the timing!

Sweet news. Are you able to check your trichs color to see if they are where you want them. cloudy/amber with one over the other depending on what effect you are looking for.:thumb:

The garage is around the mid 60's to 70's. I'm running a florescent light on the vegging plants. The flowering plants are located else where. The temp in the flowering room aren't a problem.

Back
Top Bottom