Temperature

i love mary

Having an issue with the flowering stage. I have a hydroponic system in a stealth grow box. Cant get them to flower.Im adding everything as i was instructed. The only thing i can think of is the temorature. Doe it play a factor to the flowering stage??:morenutes:

Having an issue with the flowering stage. I have a hydroponic system in a stealth grow box. Cant get them to flower.Im adding everything as i was instructed. The only thing i can think of is the temorature. Doe it play a factor to the flowering stage??:morenutes:

The ideal growing temps are 75* day (light on) and 65* at night (lights off).
A drop in temps by 10* (at night) is best for opimal growing.

LUDA.
:goodluck:

The light cycle is what triggers flowering. Assuming the plant is mature, once you switch to 12 hours light/12 hours darkness the plant will start to flower. It may take a couple of weeks to really see what's happening, but after that, sit back and enjoy the show!

Make sure your 12 hours of darkness is COMPLETE darkness, no exceptions... No "peeking" in on them at night.

Temps too high will slow growth. Some growers manipulate temps during flowering for several reasons, like trying to increase THC and/or resin production or bringing out colors in certain strains, but temps shouldn't keep you from flowering.

Hi everyone who replied to my post and thank you very much for all of your input. All of you were extremly helpful:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom