Temperature?

420child

i just started flowering for first time and all seems great....Question is with regards to grow room temperature? When temperatures are listed it ranges from 75-85 deg giver or take... My question is that temp in reference to ambient room temp as a hole or temp under lamps, canopy level?
my room is around 75 but under 1 foot it can be 90 deg. Any advice?

YA , RAISE YOUR LIGHT. if your veg ya can get away with a lillte more heat in the room and near the canopy. However, if your in trans and have a midday temp of 85 near or around your on setting budsites your to hot: within a week you will have calyx devolping and they will stress from heat, recommended raise your light til 82 is your midday max. as yoour buds start to swell look to birng that midday in late flower toward 78 . do your self a favor and and co2 with them higher temps. if your able to bring the ambient to 70-73, and maintain closer lighting do it. but keep in mind later u are in flower the kooler it need to be buy your nugs 75-78, but ya will most likey need air cooled hoods which allows for all around coooler temps and less stress. be prepared for a good amount of stretch if your that hot and quite possibly nute burn, .

Thanks....i was going by posts i read which said 12inches was ok for a 400watt HPS bulb above canopy to maximise light.controlling my ambient room temp is easy for me, its just under bulb where it get 10 deg or so hotter. Yopu mentioned nute burn, maybe your right. Ive been scratching my head trying to figure out what the yellow spots are on fan leaves. So as of late ive lowered my EC level cause i had suspicion it may be just that,(nute burn). My nute bottle says maximum of 2.0EC, 1000 ppm(500 conversion) or 1400 ppm(700 conversion). ill post pics once i learn how to do so.
thanks for advice, much appreciated!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom