Temple 420

Apollo

This is a religious temple (church) that supports the use of marijuana... They have a fee to join, but they also gurantee to pay 100% of court costs if you get any misdemeanor charges, because weed for religious purposes is supposed to be legal according to the constitution.... just thought it might interest some of you... if you do join tell them ApolloThaProphet sent you, and I'm sure they'll figure out it was me... I havent joined yet, because im broke as hell... but i plan to.

Go see the site for yourself:

www.temple420.org

Apollo said:
This is a religious temple (church) that supports the use of marijuana... They have a fee to join, but they also gurantee to pay 100% of court costs if you get any misdemeanor charges, because weed for religious purposes is supposed to be legal according to the constitution.... just thought it might interest some of you... if you do join tell them ApolloThaProphet sent you, and I'm sure they'll figure out it was me... I havent joined yet, because im broke as hell... but i plan to.

Go see the site for yourself:

www.temple420.org
Good idea. For me the drawback would be a declaration of faith. Hmm....:hmmmm: re-examining my doubts......... perhaps....... theres gotta be a loophole for non-believers like me:hmmmm: Sounds like its worth looking into for any believers.

Didnt know that Stoner4Life, and i didnt see any topics on them so i decided to create one...

and i guess if you didnt believe in God it would be hard... but its not like you have to actually attend church, so in a way thats a loophole i guess...

unfortunately, this church was busted by the feds and i just found a post from founder craig x on the site with this statement...

Brett Boag of Apothecary Travel and Apothecary Seed the guy who runs the travel for High Times' Cannabis and his brother are the guys who set me up to be arrested.

I have the video tapes of him coming in and trying to leave us 20 lbs. of pot....we didn't take it. But, to help him out we did take a few pounds of pot on consignment and then that is what we were busted with FEDERAL POT that we had not even paid for yet.....I am not telling anyone what to do, but I would think twice before booking a fight for the Cannabis Cup in Amsterdam this November....if it is going to be with a travel agency with connection to the federal government....will you be busted next.

Brett has told me in the past that he wants to control the whole pot industry...and with the help of the federal government taking out the competition for him....he just might.

Rev. CraigX

420 Nation we are a family....if you get in trouble with the law....DON'T TURN TO THE GOVERNMENT FOR HELP AS BRETT AND HIS BROTHER DID.....TURN TO THE LORD.....GOD WON'T LET YOU DOWN, BUT PEOPLE WILL.

By the way, I have already forgiven both Brett and his Brother Robert for setting me up with the federal law enforcement. God has a strange way of working in the world, but I am not going to waste my time getting upset...what has happened has happened....and as I told Dennis Packer when he was arresting me....you are only making me more famous, so I can do more good in the world.

God bless you all!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi All, I would like to join Temple 420 in Hollywood, as a MMJ Patient w/Dr.'s "note", but after paying my Dr. for his "note", then getting "meds" and being on S.S.I. w/Medi-Cal = low incomed, etc., I find that Craig X Ruben's $100 a yr. "dues" are "expensive", considering that joining other Cannabis Churches don't cost a yearly amount & are usually a $20+ "one-time" amount to join (I am a "Rev." thru several of these churches + 1 is even FREE to join!). Sorry, Craig X Ruben - but this is how I feel. :cool: =Judy=

Back
Top Bottom