Finally decided to start a journal for my little underground grow.

Welcome to the Temple of Bloom

2- 1000 watt LED
2- 150 watt CFL

Soil is a mix of good potting mix, perlite, and vermiculite. I've done a few plants in coco coir as well. I use varying nutrients, but generally use Advanced Nutrients brand.

Anyhow, here is a run- down of the 2017 strains I grew...

Early Miss auto
THC Bomb auto
OGK photo
Agent Orange photo
Jack Herer auto

Current 2018 strains...
Just harvested 2- BB photos that were finishing up from last year.

Still have this Champion plant that I planted back in Aug 17.
I've got 2- Green Crack autos and a Ammesia Haze auto going now, Started early Jan.

Just started 4 bag seeds about a week ago too.

Well, I always enjoy growing alongside you guys. Feel free to share advice & pictures.

I'll just put my chair right here....

:popcorn:

Did a little work in the barn today. Feeding, trimming, watering...ect.

Snapped a couple pics. (Sorry for the LED blurple)
Champion is looking pretty good. If these buds get dense it should be a great harvest.

This is a pretty old plant too. Put seed in soil 8/2/17 and flipped lights mid- November. She's definitely close to the end.

Here are the 3 autos I have in the flower room now also.
Amnesia Haze
Green Crack
And another Green Crack

Last but not least...
2 BB autos and 3 badass bag seeds. Chillin in the veg room.

Hey Preston. Any chance you could cover up (paint/mylar) the inside of this ^^^ cabinet? Girls look good but the walls are absorbing a lot of your light. Also, do you top your plants?

Hey Preston. Any chance you could cover up (paint/mylar) the inside of this ^^^ cabinet? Girls look good but the walls are absorbing a lot of your light. Also, do you top your plants?
This little cabinet was just a temporary thing I set up because I had a photo plant run longer (12/12) than expected in my main room.

Why, thank you kind sir! LoL

I used it for a couple weeks but my main room opened up and I moved everything back in there. Definitely leaving it up in case I need it again. It was actually just used over this past week to dry my recent harvest.

Lol....is it an old sauna or something?
Nah... It is made out of 1X1 lumber and sheeted in insulation panels I had left over. That sauna looking wall is actually the front wall of my main grow room.
My old "chillin bench" had to be sacrificed to make a quick veggie tent. LoL

I've been pretty bad about updating this journal. Honestly, I've been fussin' with some gnats and my girls took a little beating. But... I will set my pride aside for the sake of science. LoL

These are my 3 New Year's autos. 2 Green Crack and 1 Amnesia Haze. Been flowering about 3 weeks.

They seem to be chuggin' right along. Definitely noticing a difference in density. I had a few fluffy harvests so I changed up my lighting and it seems to be helping. Ugh.... gnat bites.
My 2 Blueberry autos are starting to show flowers now too.

Last but not least... these 2 Bag seeds that I've been holding on to for awhile. Both came from fire ass strains. 1 indica, 1 sativa

They're about to be transplanted to 1 gal pots and will be topped shortly after that.

My youngest seedling is another JHa. She's healthy but I just took a really shitty picture. LoL

Any home remedy suggestions for decent foliar spray to kill pesky critters? I've tried a few times so far with little success.

So, I've been lowering the lights a bit at a time to see how the plants tolerate. They seem to be thriving with the new set-up.

Here are a few shots from the Temple today.
These 2 bag seeds were just transplanted out of their cups and I will be topping them next week. The little girl is a JHa I planted on 3/5.
Bag seeds look like they'll be some growers.

These Blueberry autos don't seem to be "super-stars" by any means but they just started flowering. We'll just have to see how they pan out.
The Green Crack autos and Amnesia Haze auto are doing well. About a month into flower now.

Here's the weekly update for the Temple of Bloom...
I'll apologize in advance for the shitty pictures. My good camera is down, so my phone is all I've got... And I'm still trying to work the camera stuff on this thing. LoL :ganjamon:
Anyhow.... On with the show!

My little guys are doing pretty good. The 2 bag seeds were only planted a couple days before the Jack Herer auto. They seem to be growing much better by comparison. The largest was topped 2 days ago.

My other "group" are about 5 weeks into flowering. 2 Green Crack autos (planted a week apart) and an Amnesia Haze auto.

Last but not least. My 2 Blueberry autos are just starting to flower...

Running a bunch of autos again is nice but nothing looks like is going to yield a ton... Which I'm cool with because I'm just growing for myself. At least I've figured out how to grow A-1 nugs... Just not A lot of them. LoL

I'll figure it out eventually.

Looks like I'm going to be buying a new home this summer (that's why I'm running all autos right now) Great news! New place is on 7 acres and has a 18 X 30 greenhouse... Uhhhh, Hell yes!

Might need to start a whole new journal as I set everything up.
Greenhouse grow coming: Summer 2018.

Found some old pictures from my first grow.... About a year ago.

This was 5 Early Miss auto seeds when I started and 1 runt plant that turned into one 8" bud.

Learned a bunch from this grow...

Today's garden update... Minus the BBa's. I took shitty pictures of them on accident.

Today's garden update... Minus the BBa's. I took shitty pictures of them on accident.

It's set to "album owner only", but you can change it. Just go to your albums and check this one, scroll down and set it to members only. I'm sure you've done this before.

Also, it looks as if you have Thrips. Those buggers are hard to get rid of. That is why your leaves have all the white spots. Or that is what I've read.

It's set to "album owner only", but you can change it. Just go to your albums and check this one, scroll down and set it to members only. I'm sure you've done this before.

Also, it looks as if you have Thrips. Those buggers are hard to get rid of. That is why your leaves have all the white spots. Or that is what I've read.
Thrips sounds about right... Microscopic little tan buggers. They didn't seem to get into the buds or negatively affect growth. They just left those damn spots everywhere. LoL
I've got em under control now, but I'll definitely agree with ya. They are a bitch to kill.

Album should be available now too. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom