420 Magazine Background

Temple Of Bloom

newty

Grow Journal of the Month: June 2018
Looking great P! Your Moby is way more Sativa then my short fat chunk! Mine likes to eat:D

I think we all had a buddy that should have had the nickname Cheeeeeese! :laugh:

Ps. Does your fam notice your Texas accent when you go home now?? Lol

Thread starter #3,124

Preston9mm

Member of the Month: Oct 2018 - Photo of the Month: Nov 2018
Looking great P! Your Moby is way more Sativa then my short fat chunk! Mine likes to eat:D

I think we all had a buddy that should have had the nickname Cheeeeeese! :laugh:

Ps. Does your fam notice your Texas accent when you go home now?? Lol
Yes they do.... they all give me shit for it!
:19:

So here are PEa and BBBa in a dead-assed race to the finish;

I'm itching to cut a B. LoL

:48:

Thread starter #3,126
Thread starter #3,134

Preston9mm

Member of the Month: Oct 2018 - Photo of the Month: Nov 2018
Oh good! Plants are looking stellar :thumb:. Are you seeing any amber on the Pineapple? There are some lowers you could take as testers ;).
Not seeing any amber yet. I did clip 2 good lowers today. I'll get s good look at them under the loupe in a bit. I'll probably make a final decision when the test buds are dry and I can see the density

InTheShed

Member of the Month: Jan 2018, Nov 2018 - Grow Journal of the Month: Aug 2018 - Plant of the Month: Oct 2018
Just so this doesn't slip to the last page on y'all sub lists, here are my Candidas that I hope will eventually look like Preston's and newty's. Day 8:

:peace:

Last edited:

Dutchman1990

Yes they do.... they all give me shit for it!

So here are PEa and BBBa in a dead-assed race to the finish;

I'm itching to cut a B. LoL

:48:
Wow Preston that PE looks amazing! She’s huge and looking sooo tasty! Cut cut cut !! Haha Looking forward to a chop update woop !