20190119_074030.jpg
20190119_073946.jpg
20190119_073933.jpg

You got some work cut out for ya P! Nice big firm buds. Hps always delivers, wonderful growing you are a true gardener! :)

:passitleft:
Thanks buddy!

The plants did all the hard work.

Short update today... the A/C in my shed finally kicked the bucket this morning. I was actually in there when it happened, so I was on the case ASAP.

Long story short.... I'll be able to continue running 1) 600w HPS to finish Buddha and Jolene, without too much concern of heat.
20190120_094601.jpg
20190120_094547.jpg
20190120_094552.jpg

Looks like the drying boxes are working great...
20190120_061911.jpg
20190120_061858.jpg

Blueberry Twist went into jars this morning.
20190120_073925.jpg

On with the show... time to take these lemons and make Lemonhaze!

Time for a semi-proper update:

I got the A/C working again, but have decided to stick with just 1 600w HPS through the rest of this grow. No need to run both...

Anyhow, here's a few shots of the Moby Dick harvest; it is drying out perfect. Low & slow...

Not picking up a ton of smell because of the carbon filter, but we'll be putting a fine trim on everything tomorrow. I'm sure I will become very familiar with the smell of Dick by the end of the day. ;)

On to Laughing Buddha... I almost chopped her this morning when the A/C broke. Glad I didn't... I want another week or 2 outta her.

Last but not least... Jolene;

All is well in their world again!
:thumb:

Stay lifted y'all

Good job, gonna have some nice harvests from that run!
Thanks brother!
The yield from all my photo-period plants have been insane this time! I'm so friggin' excited.
:yahoo:
That nute switch to the Dyna-duo was a key factor! Tweaked a bit to fit my needs, but 100% worth switching.
I'm actually ready to move on from these big ass plants for awhile.
:rofl:
Looking forward to running a small group of autos. Little gals that I can actually move.

Rollin Rollin Rollin Raw-Papers! hahah Cheers to that man!
Got me a big ol' bomber of Blueberry Twist rolled up in a natural leaf blunt wrap. Bout to get after it right now!

Good to see ya buddy!

Add calmag to Dynagro and you’re pretty well set.
I use the sensi-cal from AN. Didn't need it a bunch this run, but used it when needed.
:thumb:
I also halved the Foliage Pro during flower and added in a half dose of the Dyna bloom. I only got tip burn right at the end here... think I pushed a bit hard with the Terpinator. Burnt a few tips, but I dialed everything back right away.

I plan on using this combo from now on

Back
Top Bottom