Called sales,,,, with them early flowering times. Maybe they call them acceptable,, but all growers know it takes alittle extra time to really grow sensimilla. She has to go past seed maturity time and get really horny and pump out that extra juices in the last gasps of the unproductive reproductive stages.... But flowering times they use are in a perfect world? I've dealt with a guy that threw out claims of as short as 28 days??? Mine took 50 or close. Or is it just sales....

I'm just doing a drive-by and jump out there on convo.... So I need to scroll back and see what pic's I've missed..

Called sales,,,, with them early flowering times. Maybe they call them acceptable,, but all growers know it takes alittle extra time to really grow sensimilla. She has to go past seed maturity time and get really horny and pump out that extra juices in the last gasps of the reproductive stages.... But flowering times they use are in a perfect world? I've dealt with a guy that threw out claims of as short as 28 days??? Mine took 50 or close. Or is it just sales....

I'm just doing a drive-by and jump out there on convo.... So I need to scroll back and see what pic's I've missed..
Good to see ya brother!
:headbanger:

Quick one today before heading off to work..

Jolene is still standing:

And the babies are jamming right along:

:snowboating:

Called sales,,,, with them early flowering times. Maybe they call them acceptable,, but all growers know it takes alittle extra time to really grow sensimilla. She has to go past seed maturity time and get really horny and pump out that extra juices in the last gasps of the unproductive reproductive stages.... But flowering times they use are in a perfect world? I've dealt with a guy that threw out claims of as short as 28 days??? Mine took 50 or close. Or is it just sales....

28 days LOL

Thats a good one.......yeah let me invest in that.

The Hindu and NL that sensi say go 45-50, all go 65+ for me. I do find that the breeders times are a bit more accurate if you count flowering from appearance of hairs which generally takes 7-10 days for most strains I have run. I stopped paying attention to flowering times as a real indicator of harvesting. Its going to take what it takes.

Makes me wonder if the breeders are still going by pistol color to show when they are ready. Or just by minimum time to get some effect. Pretty much everyone here uses trichomes to judge when to harvest, but I’m guessing not everyone does.

I have gotten to the point where i don't even look at the trichomes anymore. They don't always change color growing in organic soil with higher brix levels. I just watch the plant and buds and listen to what they tell me. Most plants will drastically slow down their water uptake in the last week to 10 days (at least growing in soil) and that is usually my signal that she's about ready....then its just choice or where ever it will fit into the available time.

I still can't tell where Laughing Buddha was. Besides that they look like they're ready for action. Did you put the HID back in there or is that the handheld?
The fixture over those autos has a MH bulb in it again. I turn Jolene's light (HPS) off when taking pics. I love how clear they are with the veg lights
:thumb:

Saw this over on IG... figured I would share.

I'm trying to lurn... lol
:nerd-with-glasses:

I lerne when I read websits, ande the plac I gote my CBD oil sells bothe CBD-only ande fulle-spectrum CBD. I wente withe straighte CBD becaus I blende it withe THC fore my dad's cookies.
:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom