Dude we have to download some kinda face time ap or something i had a blow up over night since the Budda died i have been sharing the extra nutes with that Cali China and the small geloto and they are gro
Post some pics up in your journal. I'll check it all out.

I will when i get home
Yeah buddy! I gotta get out to your place sometime this week to check it all out. Maybe I'll just come out when it is time to transplant yours...

That would be cool man i need to order some more Coco only have one back left
We'll set that shit up this week. I'm sure I'll see ya for a smoke sesh in a day or 2. LoL
We'll figure how much coco you're gonna need & get it ordered up.

I'll hit you up after the Easter craziness

:passitleft:

Knocked out one more before all our guests arrive...
No Vacancy!
:thedoubletake:
Nice work Preston! Things start to feel warm and tropical when everything is dialed in and the rooms starts to fill in. You must be feeling the love in there now.
Sorry about the breaks, but you know what to do.
Nice job!

Them autos look fricking spot on cuz absolutely spot on!
You got a banging harvest coming fam absolutely banging.
^wot he said!
Lovely looking room.
Appreciate all the love! I've just been in awe this entire grow.

These plants all came ready to party.... now it's time for my favorite part!
:slide: They are gonna explode when those light times are cut in half. Stretchy-stretchy!

Wow, you weren’t kidding, space is getting tight! Lol, I remember thinking at one point that you could cram more plants in there, I was definitely wrong! :laughtwo: Beautiful lookin garden brotha! :high-five:
It's gonna get stressful.... I'm pretty sure I'm gonna outgrow the room.

FML
:rofl:

Thankfully, I have a friend who is close that would be willing to foster a couple, if that happens.

Just finished up-potting the last 2... I'm already having issues getting pots to fit.
2019-04-22-14-26-33.jpg
2019-04-22-14-26-06.jpg
2019-04-22-14-26-50.jpg

Once the autos come down, I'll regain some breathing room...

Back
Top Bottom