So.... the herb gods are smiling on me today. Looks like I'm gonna end up with one of these Brooklyn Sunrise auto seeds!
Uh.... yup, I can squeeze another in.
:ganjamon:

Be glad to have you over there Preston! I was just saying a number of folks who planted are barely updating the comparative grow thread. I know you'll be there :thumb:
That happens because I'm still young, but retired... kinda work when I want to.... and I really enjoy the company here. LoL
I've spent a few days around here, BLAZED, reading journals for 4 hours straight. LoL

You think people will mind if i post in the Comparative Grow thread? I want technically registered for it... I'm getting this bean through "the grapevine". Anyhow, I would love to add my story over there but don't wanna annoy people either.

Thoughts?

-P:ganjamon:

That happens because I'm still young, but retired... kinda work when I want to.... and I really enjoy the company here. LoL
I've spent a few days around here, BLAZED, reading journals for 4 hours straight. LoL

You think people will mind if i post in the Comparative Grow thread? I want technically registered for it... I'm getting this bean through "the grapevine". Anyhow, I would love to add my story over there but don't wanna annoy people either.

Thoughts?

-P:ganjamon:
If you grow it, you should come. You don't even have to mention how you got the bean, just say "Hey I dropped one in water tonight" or something :).

If you grow it, you should come. You don't even have to mention how you got the bean, just say "Hey I dropped one in water tonight" or something :).
That's kinda what I was thinking.

Be glad to have you over there Preston! I was just saying a number of folks who planted are barely updating the comparative grow thread. I know you'll be there :thumb:

Or start a new one that they can read... The ONLY reason I do Autos is for the comparative grows/Group grows... Love the companionship, and detailed looks if I am behind, or giving if I am ahead... Green days .. and to all

Congrats Preston! Looks nice and love the shed ;). Good luck with the whole shebang :thumb:
I'm stoked. We came in $35k under our budget cap. Mortgage payment will be about half my current rent. Time to exhale... and enjoy some stress free years with a little money in the bank. I've been procrastinating about buying a home since we moved to TX in 13. LoL... guess it's finally time to grow the fuck up.
:yahoo:

Yup, pay yourself (via the bank) instead of a landlord! End up with your very own slice of America :).
There's a big housing boom headed our way right now... bunch of little subdivisions popping up on the outskirts of where we live. Our area looks to be staying "small town" but I'm expecting a drastic uptick in property values over the next couple years.

morning mr.P, well done on the house looks amazing, now you got 2 sheds.....lol
What are thos trees in front of the house, looks like some TX size rose trees.....lol
Those beautiful crepe myrtle trees definitely helped us fall in love with the place. I love em!

Back
Top Bottom