Cool. So do they finish faster or anything? Were they designed for time constraints?
I've never had an auto finish in it's allotted timeline... not once.

But, I'm slowly tracking the auto-flower reality...

Lol What do the French say? "Se La Vie"?

Such is life!

Buy, side note, I'm waiting on some supposed "land race" strains, like 100% sativa/ 100% indica. And I want to push the sativa for as long as I can. One of the strains has a super long finish. Outdoors in late October/ early November. I'm really stoked about that one! When I remember the name (or finally get the seeds) I'll let you know haha

But back to your thread... you've got some good looking plants!

Lol What do the French say? "Se La Vie"?

Such is life!

Buy, side note, I'm waiting on some supposed "land race" strains, like 100% sativa/ 100% indica. And I want to push the sativa for as long as I can. One of the strains has a super long finish. Outdoors in late October/ early November. I'm really stoked about that one! When I remember the name (or finally get the seeds) I'll let you know haha

But back to your thread... you've got some good looking plants!
Glad to have ya!
:high-five:

Se La Vie...

Damn P, that Alaskan Purple of yours makes me kinda glad mine ended up twin-stunted. It’s insane!! Ladies lookin lovely as always.
I might have to break some fingers... this big ol B is starting to get greedy. LoL

I've had to start putting the shorter indies on milk crates & old pots to raise them into the new canopy. LoL

AP is like a fucking eclipse to the Passion Berry. LoL another 4" and I'll be forced to supercrop

I might have to break some fingers... this big ol B is starting to get greedy. LoL

I've had to start putting the shorter indies on milk crates & old pots to raise them into the new canopy. LoL

AP is like a fucking eclipse to the Passion Berry. LoL another 4" and I'll be forced to supercrop
Ummm yeah!! Lol, I’m surprised you’re not doing it already, she’s taller than you man!! :rofl::rofl::popcorn:

Alright... I got pictures of most. LoL, I forgot a few. (Both Jack Herer & the autos)

Anywhoooo.... here they go.

Whew.... time for a blunt!
:blunt:

Amazeballs in the Temple! I don't know if I would supercrop it or just tie it down to the wall since it's on the outside edge. Unless your lights don't cover that far.
Fingers crossed, I think she is done stretching.
:thumb:

I think we're gonna make it. LoL

I've always dreamed of growing a plant that is bigger than I am. I hope to get her through without messing with it.

On a positive note... the Alaskan Purple is officially taller than me.
:jawdropper:

See if you can spot her :rofl:
2019-05-19-07-10-07.jpg

What a beaut!

In your experience how much longer do autos usually take past their allotted timeline? Thanks!

In your experience how much longer do autos usually take past their allotted timeline? Thanks!

I'd say 2 weeks longer than the overly optimistic breeders specs. Most of the 8 week strains I've done come out more like 70 days from sprout.

Yeah, I'd agree with Farside on that. About 2-3 weeks longer than advertised.

I generally allot around 100 days for an auto, some are short, some go past, but most average around that long when I grow them.

Yeah, I'd agree with Farside on that. About 2-3 weeks longer than advertised.

I generally allot around 100 days for an auto, some are short, some go past, but most average around that long when I grow them.

I haven't had one go 100 yet, but one of my Blue Dream'Matics from my current grow might stretch out that long. She looks like she'll reward me for the extra time though.

Back
Top Bottom