Those beautiful crepe myrtle trees definitely helped us fall in love with the place. I love em!

We had a crepe myrtle at our house in FL. It was my DW’s fav plant. Very pretty.
There was another tree in back, a mimosa maybe is the name, super messy, drops seed pods, leaves, all the time. So I cut down that tree, and my wife came home and I told here I cut down the tree in back.

She started to cry. I said what’s the matter? She said, I love that tree. I said, no, not that one, the other one that we had talked about. What relief! Well, that tells you how much she liked the tree. :)

When we moved into our current house, in CA, one of the first trees I planted was a lemon in front. It’s nice shade, and we use a lot of lemons, it’s great to have. They are picky here, a little too cool. :cool:

Getting heavily medicated tonight... I'm sore AF! o_O

But.... I've helped a buddy of mine rebuild his home after the last tornado whipped through. Today, I laid flooring all day.

Sore, but satisfied.

Time to go smoke a couple rips off the bong. :ganjamon:

Thanks y'all...
I'm sure I'll be licking my wounds all weekend. I love doing this kind of work but it's hard on my back & knees.

:passitleft:

Hey preston what's happening with ya
Just want to check in to see when your backbuilding project is going to take place.
Must be getting close , very interested in seeing if it helps
I think I'll be clipping tips within a week or two. Right around the same time I start flushing her.

I gotta get that big ass plant out of my flower room for a legit photo shoot. Really hard to see density of the buds in my current pictures. All the tops are around 8-10" long, but are not dense at all... yet. LoL, she gets a little chubbier every day. Just started week 6 of flower today.

Anyhow, that's why I'm holding off on backbuilding right now. I wanna see how these buds develop. I don't have any strain into on this one, she might be a longer flowering strain. Once these flowers get pretty dense, I'll clip the tip.

Today is feeding/watering day. I'll snap some pictures while I'm out there.

I gotta get that big ass plant out of my flower room for a legit photo shoot. Really hard to see density of the buds in my current pictures. All the tops are around 8-10" long, but are not dense at all... yet. LoL, she gets a little chubbier every day. Just started week 6 of flower today.

Anyhow, that's why I'm holding off on backbuilding right now. I wanna see how these buds develop. I don't have any strain into on this one, she might be a longer flowering strain. Once these flowers get pretty dense, I'll clip the tip.

Today is feeding/watering day. I'll snap some pictures while I'm out there.
That ol heffer ain't easy to move. Kicking myself for transplanting her up to the 20 gal pot. FML! She's a beast!

I've been feeling pretty defeated over the last Amnesia Haze auto I tried outdoors. So... I've been brainstorming. :hmmmm:

Last girl suffered from sun intensity/wind, and critters. It was also a pain to give her proper attention because I had to hike out through rattlesnake-land to get to her.

Anyhow... this is what I came up with::yahoo:

This is an old cage from our Chameleon. He died about 8 months ago.

I rigged it to my old drip line so I can discreetly water from inside the barn.

But... I still kept it close to the shed so I don't have to hike out to check on her.

I think this Amnesia Haze auto will really liked it here. I hope the screen material will block just enough light... (think @Kingjoe83 have me that tip)

That ol heffer ain't easy to move. Kicking myself for transplanting her up to the 20 gal pot. FML! She's a beast!
More roots more fruits right

I've been feeling pretty defeated over the last Amnesia Haze auto I tried outdoors. So... I've been brainstorming. :hmmmm:

Last girl suffered from sun intensity/wind, and critters. It was also a pain to give her proper attention because I had to hike out through rattlesnake-land to get to her.

Anyhow... this is what I came up with::yahoo:

This is an old cage from our Chameleon. He died about 8 months ago.

I rigged it to my old drip line so I can discreetly water from inside the barn.

But... I still kept it close to the shed so I don't have to hike out to check on her.

I think this Amnesia Haze auto will really liked it here. I hope the screen material will block just enough light... (think @Kingjoe83 have me that tip)

Hey so yeah let’s see see this green mesh stuff around base off my plants I removed due to it stealing light . That screen is much more open so I’d say let’s see I think you should be fine with those size squares . Again no pro so let’s see what other chaps say buddy ✊

Getting heavily medicated tonight... I'm sore AF! o_O

But.... I've helped a buddy of mine rebuild his home after the last tornado whipped through. Today, I laid flooring all day.

Sore, but satisfied.
View media item 1565361
View media item 1565362
View media item 1565363
Time to go smoke a couple rips off the bong. :ganjamon:

Oh... why are you hiding that beautiful wood floor? I would kill for such a floor. A few hours with the sander and some new lacker. Well maybe a few bong hits along the way... :)

Oh... why are you hiding that beautiful wood floor? I would kill for such a floor. A few hours with the sander and some new lacker. Well maybe a few bong hits along the way... :)
I said the same thing.... lol
I made sure to prep it up nice so when I come back to tear out the laminate in a few years, that beautiful hardwood will be ready.

Back
Top Bottom