Bagseed update 6/17:
Took her out today for some feeding & defol. She's really starting to smell lovely and there are actually some really dense buds hidden in the jungle of sugarleaf.

Just to get an idea of how heavy this heffer is.... look at her size in comparison to my deep sink. LoL :rofl:

I said the same thing.... lol
I made sure to prep it up nice so when I come back to tear out the laminate in a few years, that beautiful hardwood will be ready.

Haha. That's funny. You have an eye for that too... :)

Bagseed update 6/17:
Took her out today for some feeding & defol. She's really starting to smell lovely and there are actually some really dense buds hidden in the jungle of sugarleaf.

That bagseed looks interesting. Very bushy... :)

I just dont really know how to trim her. I cleared out all of the obstructive fan leaves, but the majority of the bushiness is these little curly sugar leaves surrounding the bud. I squeeze them and can feel a dense nug underneath..
Do I trim off the rest of the large fan leaves? Leave the fan leaves alone and trim the curly leaves?
Or... just leave it TF alone? I dunno. :hmmmm:

I just dont really know how to trim her. I cleared out all of the obstructive fan leaves, but the majority of the bushiness is these little curly sugar leaves surrounding the bud. I squeeze them and can feel a dense nug underneath..
Do I trim off the rest of the large fan leaves? Leave the fan leaves alone and trim the curly leaves?
Or... just leave it TF alone? I dunno. :hmmmm:
I've never known what to do with all that business. Strip it all out and let it grow back? I wonder what other people do? :oops:

Laying down flooring really takes a lot out of you, I know that. I had to rest up for a few days after I put some in.
:peace:

I've never known what to do with all that business. Strip it all out and let it grow back? I wonder what other people do? :oops:

Laying down flooring really takes a lot out of you, I know that. I had to rest up for a few days after I put some in.
:peace:
I did that floor in like 4 hours... I was smoked! Harsh realization that I'm getting older and need to slow it up a bit. Took the day off today because I'm still recovering. LoL

Thanks Crazy. Never expected it because it was so much leaf!
I'm hoping for the same.. it's just so strange to see the leaves bunch up like that around the bud tops.

Is there sugar in there somewhere?
The buds under all the leaves looks like a nice dense indica bud with a shit ton of curly leaves growing out of it. They have a bit of frost forming right up close to the bud.

I don't see any trichomes on the what we would normally call the sugar leaves growing out of the bud though.
There isn't much.... it mostly just leafy green.

I don't see any trichomes on the what we would normally call the sugar leaves growing out of the bud though.
I think I'm gonna trim it up... how much could it really hurt to trim it up a bit?

Back
Top Bottom