I trim WITH my wife, I keep myself trimmed up for my wife, and always love a little trim from the wife, but I can't say I've ever actually trimmed her up.
:rofl:

We've had a great run with this group! Largest yield so far... I'm looking forward to digging into these nugs after they cure a bit... Some serious potential!
:thumb:

Appreciate the morning chuckle & kind words....
:thanks:

Sounds like a happy household.... lots of trimming going on, and a nice harvest. Life is good.

Yer sounds like the same pheno i got my first run cuz!. I know you'll enjoy her with ya jack love.
Funny story.... basically sums up my smoke report:

Smoked about half a blunt of Cinderberry, then ran in the house to grab another blunt wrap for my homie. Anyhow... when I got into my bedroom closet to grab a wrap, I forgot why I had gone in there. Started tending to buds & burping buckets, completely forgetting about my homie on the back porch, smoking the other half of the first blunt. LoL

I finally remember that I came in there for a cigar, I grab said cigar... because I remembered, but musta forgot WHY I was grabbing the cigar because I sure AF lit that fucker up, in my closet, with tobacco still in it.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I don't even smoke plain cigars, or smoke in my house.

That's some next level confusion right there.

Moral of the story; if you forgot why you ran to grab another blunt, you prolly don't need another blunt!
:blunt:

Smoked about half a blunt of Cinderberry, then ran in the house to grab another blunt wrap for my homie. Anyhow... when I got into my bedroom closet to grab a wrap, I forgot why I had gone in there. Started tending to buds & burping buckets, completely forgetting about my homie on the back porch, smoking the other half of the first blunt. LoL

I finally remember that I came in there for a cigar, I grab said cigar... because I remembered, but musta forgot WHY I was grabbing the cigar because I sure AF lit that fucker up, in my closet, with tobacco still in it.

Moral of the story; if you forgot why you ran to grab another blunt, you prolly don't need another blunt!
:rofl:
I feel that cuz. You know that citrus shark when i said the sativa leaner is the keeper.. i trimmed up the indie girl 2 days ago, had one of my little one skins on the way to work this morning. I was fuckin blitzed when i got off my bike at work like for real. Luckily im on gatehouse duty so i just grabbed a radio n fucked straight off to the gatehouse. Necked a lucozade, ate a flapjack, threw on some tunes n rid the stone for a couple hours lol. Hit the GSCrack at break time woke me up a bit so i think ill save that girl for my night time smoke lol.

#stoner :laughtwo:
Sounds great! I hope my C99#3 turns out like that too! :thumb:

I just snapped some pics of plant #2. I still gotta crop em down, but here's a little sneak...
20190719_084749.jpg

I'll update in just a bit...
:passitleft:

Took a whole lot of pictures of Akeil because she's getting cut at first light (10pm).

I'll keep em coming... C99/BB #2 and Jack Herer #1 are both still jammin along.
:thumb:

Beautiful trip you got growing on,,,,,, congrats on the harvest soon..........

I trim WITH my wife, I keep myself trimmed up for my wife, and always love a little trim from the wife, but I can't say I've ever actually trimmed her up.
Eh hmmmmmm...... With a good Wife, you should never have to worry.... Or so I have been told, I personally have never been in Prison, errrrrr, married.... Thank you higher power entity.... LMAO... Green days bro. and to all

Must have missed those..... :hmmmm:
That's when a Donkey Dick grows dreadlocks. Kinda resembling the Predator. LoL

Completely bypassing Ogre Cock status and transforming into Klingon Cocks.

I'm sure you can find all the details about bud cock sizes online. LoL

Hit urban dictionary... just type any word with "cock". You'll be golden.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

"I'm here to learn!"
-Billy Madison-

I meant I missed the actual PHOTO's of the Said Mentioned Penis/Dicks/Hogtail/Dong/etc.... LMAO... Geeezzzzz....
Smoke this makes everything more, ummmmmmm, Funny.... Ha... :passitleft:
Back atcha!
20190719_130737.jpg

Back
Top Bottom