On the menu today...

2g- Chem OG
2g- Purple Punch

Took the recommendation of @andIhalped .... ended up in a bad-ass dispensary. 1.8 miles from where I'm staying.

They had, roughly, 225 strains on the shelf. I was impressed!

Both the Chem OG and Purple Punch had 2 different phenos to pick from.

:drool:

On the menu today...

2g- Chem OG
2g- Purple Punch

Took the recommendation of @andIhalped .... ended up in a bad-ass dispensary. 1.8 miles from where I'm staying.

I thought I had a good selection when I had 14 strains to choose from on my shelf. Decisions, decisions... I'd freak out like Robin Williams in Moscow On The Hudson when he's shopping for coffee at the grocery store.

Looks like an amazing day up there! Wish I was young again :rolleyes:.

Excellent video of that slide, and I thought I saw a Laughing Buddha to the left of the fifth turn, no?
Haha! Laughing Buddha may still make another appearance. Musta missed him while "white-knuckling" my way down that slide.

Still got a few days left, and plenty of vids to shoot.

Chillin' today with no plans... going out to see auntie tomorrow. Should be a full day of riding horses, atv's, and smoking shit tons of herb.
:thumb:

Maybe i can Go-Pro some riding...

On the menu today...

2g- Chem OG
2g- Purple Punch

Glad the rec worked out amigo. That shop certainly has the widest array of flower strains that I know of. Hope you enjoy the rest of yr PNW sojourn.

Smoke 'em if you got 'em.

Hey P, sorry to interrupt the vaycay, I just have a quick question about when you harvested your Alaskan Purple (trich wise) and what you think of the result of it so far? The consensus is that I’m at mostly cloudy with a little amber so far. If you have a quick second, I’d appreciate your opinion.

On the menu today...

2g- Chem OG
2g- Purple Punch

Wait....you went to a store with ~225 strains, and you bought 4g?

Hey P, sorry to interrupt the vaycay, I just have a quick question about when you harvested your Alaskan Purple (trich wise) and what you think of the result of it so far? The consensus is that I’m at mostly cloudy with a little amber so far. If you have a quick second, I’d appreciate your opinion.
I've started letting all of mine go longer lately... and I'm happy i changed.

I try not to chop with less than 20% amber trics. I have found the flavor & potency are wayyyy more developed.

Didn't know what i was missing til i switched.

The AP i harvested around 20% and I'm stoked. It's definitely a heavier indica type stone, but very functional.... maybe a little forgetful... but still functional

Wait....you went to a store with ~225 strains, and you bought 4g?
I'll be going again... lol

Im just buying bits when i can because the itinerary has been so hectic.

I've started letting all of mine go longer lately... and I'm happy i changed.

I try not to chop with less than 20% amber trics. I have found the flavor & potency are wayyyy more developed.

Didn't know what i was missing til i switched.

The AP i harvested around 20% and I'm stoked. It's definitely a heavier indica type stone, but very functional.... maybe a little forgetful... but still functional
Yeah man! Thank you so much for the quick answer. I gotta figure out what I want to do! Hope you’re having a nice time and hopefully getting to relax a bit too. Have fun at Auntie’s!!

Yeah man! Thank you so much for the quick answer. I gotta figure out what I want to do! Hope you’re having a nice time and hopefully getting to relax a bit too. Have fun at Auntie’s!!
You gotta find your sweet spot.

I took me a long time to find mine... I'm just now, finally, starting to have enough restraint to keep from cutting early. I probably cut every plant early (IMHO), for the 2 years I was growing.

After trying a few different harvest times, I've settled in that 10-20% range now.

...also depends on how dry my jars are. LoL

Meh..... stoned me forgot to mention;

The reason I became interested in harvesting later was because my anxiety had been (still) going haywire. I figured it was a likely factor... one of many.

I've actually been avoiding Sativas, hence the last group being mostly Indica. But, I figured I would try letting them ripen a bit more too.

I've yet to find any "couch lock", but the last group isn't quite cured yet either.

Anywhoo.... I've noticed a decrease in some of my physical anxiety symptoms since I changed. Less occurrence of chest pains & short breath episodes. I also find it much easier to sit & relax after smoking.

....back to getting lit
:blunt:<--- Purple Punch time

Meh..... stoned me forgot to mention;

The reason I became interested in harvesting later was because my anxiety had been (still) going haywire. I figured it was a likely factor... one of many.

I've actually been avoiding Sativas, hence the last group being mostly Indica. But, I figured I would try letting them ripen a bit more too.

I've yet to find any "couch lock", but the last group isn't quite cured yet either.

Anywhoo.... I've noticed a decrease in some of my physical anxiety symptoms since I changed. Less occurrence of chest pains & short breath episodes. I also find it much easier to sit & relax after smoking.

....back to getting lit
:blunt:<--- Purple Punch time
Great advice, thank you!!! :love:

You gotta find your sweet spot.

I took me a long time to find mine... I'm just now, finally, starting to have enough restraint to keep from cutting early. I probably cut every plant early (IMHO), for the 2 years I was growing.

After trying a few different harvest times, I've settled in that 10-20% range now.

...also depends on how dry my jars are. LoL
Funny you said that Preston. I always thought you chopped a bit early based on how the plant looked. I think that tends to be normal for most home growers. Glad you have found that sweet spot and the patience to let them start maturing a bit longer and that its paying off for you. I find my effects last much longer when I let the plant fully mature in flower before harvesting.

Back
Top Bottom