That's when my son started, last year. Now at 16 he has $100 bong o_O.
Holy shit! LoL

I'd be borrowing that shit while he's at school. :rofl:

howdy mr.P, it's that pesky gollum hounding you on the weekend...lol
the incredible and critical jack are those autos or photos you training...
Have a great one....
Photos... I'm going to train them out like Baggy McBagseed

nice, I'm going to go the same route on Hardy after I up grade her pot size, she needs a permanent home though cause I won't be able to lift her otherwise...
got the Wendy house emptied, needs a tidy up and paint and good to go...
dunno if I said weel done on the house , but awsome real happy for you....:high-five::yahoo:

nice, I'm going to go the same route on Hardy after I up grade her pot size, she needs a permanent home though cause I won't be able to lift her otherwise...
got the Wendy house emptied, needs a tidy up and paint and good to go...
dunno if I said weel done on the house , but awsome real happy for you....:high-five::yahoo:
I topped these girls once when they were real young, but I missed bad. I got good outward growth but the tops became a cabbage patch. I let them grow another node and topped again this morning. They will respond better this time.... then i can proceed with splitting those tops.

We're stoked about the house! :high-five:

My jaw about hit the ground when I priced out a privacy fence for the yard. Roughly 315 ft total fence, materials only with me building it... $6200!

Holy shitballs!

holy shiteballs indeed.... excuse me but " F..K " that's 37k short of zar500000..... I could get my visa and plane tickets and ship the fencing to you, and still come clean with three hundred thousand.
Ha!

I've decided to throttle back the building materials.. use treated pine instead of rough-cut cedar and use wooden posts instead of galvanized steel. I'll make it work. Guess I'll just build a 10 year fence instead of a lifetime fence..... for now

I couldn't take it anymore... I had to see what was under those curly leaves on Baggy McBagseed.

Didn't want to stress her too much, so I only cleaned up 2 of the tops.

Not looking too good... at least not for where she is at this stage. Maybe she'll be a 12 week flower... lol

so is baggy mcbagseed a keeper them mr.P after the trim...
It was a keeper anyhow... lol

She has me so confused I have to see how she turns out. I'm not expecting a show-stopper at this point.... she looks kinda "C-list"

Back
Top Bottom