I had no idea those plants were that tall from the previous pics! They look stellar :thumb:
LoL... they are taking over!

Appreciate ya stopping by! Awesome to see you expanding the social media horizons too!

I'm hoping to pull some serious numbers with this group. Lord knows, I need it!
:ganjamon:

Daaaaaaaaaa P!!! You got a Shed full of big ol gals that look great !
The PEa from Barney’s is huge! What a looker! I hope the ones I grow out are similar looks like you will get one hell of a great haul off her! Bulky and sexay :cool::goodjob:
Keep up the great work my man ! Your temple is clearly on point now great stuff
:passitleft:

F800E0C7-12D4-478C-A197-412DBBD5C7CD.png

Daaaaaaaaaa P!!! You got a Shed full of big ol gals that look great !
The PEa from Barney’s is huge! What a looker! I hope the ones I grow out are similar looks like you will get one hell of a great haul off her! Bulky and sexay :cool::goodjob:
Keep up the great work my man ! Your temple is clearly on point now great stuff

F800E0C7-12D4-478C-A197-412DBBD5C7CD.png
Thanks for your kind words!
:thanks:
It was really nice as I'm preparing to go out of town over this weekend. Knowing that everything is automated enough to get by while I'm gone 3 days.
:high-five:
I bet I'll about shit when I see them again after 3 days. LoL
:eek:
Kinda numb to it because I see them every day. Gonna be cool to come home to, for sure!

Remembered this pic when you guys where talking about big blunts... this is Smokie Werner from Christiania in Denmark

SVxFG8bofvip9kKqPcnaK_jEvBQaRICg0YhmjczzqQaS-ACb0F.jpg
:high-five::thumb:
Looks perfect for my wake-n-bake.

Hahaha!
:ganjamon:

just chillin'...a puff and a brew...was lookin' at a whack of pics on IG by some ninemillyfarms dude...put 2+2 together...:laugh:...cheerz...h00k...:rollit::passitleft:...
Yeah buddy!

Good to see ya!

I always considered she'd an acceptable name in the early days. I don't see it much anymore luckily but it's funny to see Shed in the middle of a sentence unrelated to me (if there are any :)).
I followed a dude on Instagram for months that I thought was you because he has Shed in his name too. LoL
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Hahaha!

Back
Top Bottom