I follow that Shed too but I knew he was an imposter;)
I'm a little slower... :ganjamon:

I eventually figured it out tho.. :high-five: that's what matters!
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Haha yep it was the avatar and immediate visual of plants...No AK = no #realshed
Yes. All in good time. Except when you're driving in front of me. Then step on the fucking gas!

Hahahahahaha you’d be fine driving behind me then;)

...been on IG a bit for the last couple of day's...trying to get a handle on it, and trying to connect with some MIA mag members...I've learned it's more phone friendly, which I'm admittedly lacking knowledge, but I will move forward...Newty...I have a # of friends in the Kenosee/Carlyle area...you anywhere there a bouts?...cheerz...h00k...:rollit::passitleft:...

Oh my goodness! Are you from SaskatchewN @dr.h00k ?? I used to go camping out that way every May long weekend. I also enjoyed the water slides in Kenosee a fair bit! :D I don’t have any family that way anymore but I have a bestie in Estevan that I see a few times a year! So cool! Small world! I’m coming to find you on IG, I’m trying to follow all 420 members when I can. I love to see more and more people using it now:)

...actually a couple doors over,in NWO...many of my friends where I vacation in Mexico are from there...hoping to get there for a visit next summer...one of our friends owns the Moosehead, and May long is prolly their busiest weekend...
...still getting a handle on IG, and using it on the lappy is kinda' restricting(can't post pics)...once I get to Mexico, I'll prolly be on more with my mexican phone...cheerz...h00k...:rollit::passitleft:...

...actually a couple doors over,in NWO...many of my friends where I vacation in Mexico are from there...hoping to get there for a visit next summer...one of our friends owns the Moosehead, and May long is prolly their busiest weekend...
...still getting a handle on IG, and using it on the lappy is kinda' restricting(can't post pics)...once I get to Mexico, I'll prolly be on more with my mexican phone...cheerz...h00k...:rollit::passitleft:...
Beautiful country in Kenosee and some of my favourite memories. IG is definately used best on the phone, can’t wait to see some Mexican phone posts in future:slide:

You've got me thinking about blunts. Iffin these aren't good I'm blaming you P!... JK ;)
IMG_20181201_122758809.jpg

Back
Top Bottom