Seedlings make me nervous! Lol
I'm excited! I love it when they really start getting their legs, and grow drastically with every feeding.

Seedlings both, bore and scare me. LoL
Not enough action, and I actually have to keep my hands off. LoL
Oh good then its not just me lol

Haha, I’m the opposite. It’s the time I still have a clean slate and haven’t f-ed them up yet! :laughtwo:
I'm a bumbling idiot on most days... almost Baby Huey style in my little shed. I'm always afraid my sausage fingers will break the little ones.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Update time...

Sorry I've been pretty lazy about the updates. Life has been throwing me a beatdown lately and I've just not been feelin' it.
Anyhow...
The 2 autos are starting to impress me!
:thedoubletake:
They won't be huge, by any means, but they look like they're gonna be a respectable size.

SLHa has a few toasted leaves on the bottom, from awhile back, but all the new growth is healthy AF. She's growing like a weed. LoL
I added a few ties to open her up, but I'm not gonna crank on them very much. I'm trying to really avoid stressing these girls out again.

Amnesia auto is doing great! :slide: Really starting to spit out some monster leaves.

The "middle kids" are all happy & healthy.

And the babies....

I dedicated the Grape Krush to my Homie Bonsaiweed. He was one of the first mentors I had here.

You're missed buddy!
:green_heart:

The other babies...

Seedlings are gonna get an oz or 2 of straight water today. Everything in the pots will be getting a shot of nutes.

Middle kids: 1/2 tsp Protekt, 1/2 tsp Foliage Pro

Autos: 1 tsp Protekt, 1/2 tsp Foliage Pro, 1/2 tsp Dyna Bloom, 1/2 tsp Big Bud, 1 tsp Terpinator.

Fingers crossed for my new lights to arrive today....

Everyone looking healthy, fingers crossed your light gets there today!
How should I handle the transition?
:hmmmm:

I've heard of people having some issues with the spectrum change

I'm only running the one 600W fixture right now, with a MH bulb. The new fixtures are three Mars SP 250's.

You foresee any issues arising when I swap everything out? Any suggestions to mitigate problems?
:passitleft:

They landed!!! Happy days P. Cant wait to see how they do under it. Im gonna be experiencing the same transition shortly so no advice here but im watching :p lol.

The girls look awesome bro. Think youve broke the SLH curse cuz!

Awwwwww shiiiit!

Bout to light this mofo up!
20190402_150615.jpg

:party:

I'm sure I'll be checking on them every hour, for the next day or two. Until I'm comfortable they aren't gonna fry anything. I'm betting they will be praying at the lights when I go back to check. It is noticeably brighter now.
:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom