Finally found some time to get good pictures of all the ladies.
:nomo:

Even shot a little update video.

So here is the group:

After tightening all the restraints, the photo girls were fed: 1tsp Protekt, 1tsp Foliage Pro, and 1.5tsp Cal/Mag. Each plant got 1/2 gal feeding.

The autos were fed: 1tsp Protekt, 0.5tsp Foliage Pro, 0.5tsp Bloom, 1tsp Big Bud, 1tsp Terpinator, and 1tsp Cal/Mag. Each was given 1 gal

They're about to start taking shape!
Peace out!
:snowboating:

Welp.... the first hiccup I've had in awhile... we had a huge storm roll through overnight that fried my main power cable out to the shed.
:thedoubletake:

Like... didn't pop the breaker, just fried a section of wire, midway between the house & shed. Probably knicked the insulation when I put it in, moisture finally got in & fried it.

I've already replaced the faulty cable with 10AWG romex.
:nervous-guy:Crisis averted?

Hope I don't see any weird reactions. They could have been without light for 1-10 hours.

:meditate:

They should be fine with just one outage.
Yeah buddy. I hope so! Storm hit after midnight... probably went out sometime after that. For whatever reason... I didn't check on them first thing this morning, like I usually do.
I didn't get out there to find the issue until like 9-9:30 this morning.

Thankfully I didn't leave for work without checking them... I actually went out there right after I realized I wasn't working today, threw my pj's back on to relax, then walked out to find blackness. LoL

Things just happen that way, I guess.
:thumb:

I put a few restraints on the Amnesia auto today. Very, very, LST... just enough to open her up.

Here's the before:

...and after:

I think I'll leave her alone until harvest now...

Yeah buddy. I hope so! Storm hit after midnight... probably went out sometime after that. For whatever reason... I didn't check on them first thing this morning, like I usually do.
I didn't get out there to find the issue until like 9-9:30 this morning.

Thankfully I didn't leave for work without checking them... I actually went out there right after I realized I wasn't working today, threw my pj's back on to relax, then walked out to find blackness. LoL

Things just happen that way, I guess.
Yup, I have been awake since 2:15 this morning thinking.... please no power outages when I drive to the grow this morning....all was well. Dont worry about a little extra lights out. It is lights on when they should be off that is more stressful in my experience. At least I got more nanners that way, and usually late in flower though. You should be alright P.

Back
Top Bottom