Yeah. The lowers got pretty shaded out when the Alaskan Purple decided to create her own eclipse.

LoL

I've also left these autos in there under 12/12 light cycle. I really noticed it affecting them this time. The SLH auto was pretty larfy, and this Ammy looks similar. I threw that HPS back up on 300w in hopes to salvage something.

We shall see...

That temple is tight P! Looks amazing and it's going to be one hell of a harvest. Might be time to step up to turkey bags and 5 gallon buckets instead of jars :).
Appreciate the kind words brother!
:thanks:

Hope we keep on the winning streak... I can't imagine needing buckets to cure, but I think it might actually happen this time.
:thumb:

My goal, at the beginning of this run, was to grow a 1lb plant. Hope to hit that goal, so I can bump the bar higher next round.

Keep progressing, little by little...
:blunt:

Turkey bags and 5 gallon buckets are the way to go.
Hell yeah!
:high-five:

I remember you mentioning it before, just never harvested enough to need it. LoL

Fingers crossed, I'll be curing in fucking buckets this time!
:headbanger:

Nice vid.
That one main cola plant,,, wow it could be a hella contender for a maxim yield SOG. If she solidified to something solid.

That's been something I've been looking for,, a massive ass donkey dick, main cola. Man a person could stack ALOT of 2-gallon pots in a small footprint. One bamboo stake and wait for harvest????? Doesn't IT sound easy????

But I hear ya on them wispy buddage.. Hey doesn't mean it ain't good smoke. But Amnesia's are bout all lighter in bud weight department... But that odd buddage growth on the bottom wood make me worry as to whether to cut my losses and run,,,,, and if I had something chomping on the bit ondeck?????

I've grown more than one plant that grew huge ass buds of airy, wispy weed,,and crappy weed... Kind of Jaded me... But then you get where ya have to play it out for the sake of acouple 3 weeks....

I'm working with a Amnesia variant now, Strawberry Amnesia. 3 or 4th go around and she's getting better each time.... Nice easy plant,,, Cept this last one in now, well his idiot grower forgot to water her....... and She looked sad as hell,, even after rehydrating,, fried 50% of her leafage.. Man,,, I ought to fire that stupid punk ass grower I have..

I wood too,,, cept I don't do unemployment well....

Now if I could find indica weight in a sativa sized bud,, I'd be doing a SOG. I think that is the best way to max out yields on the square foot??????? I have seen strains putting out 4 oz's a square foot.

Sorry to babble... I was catching up on reading threads, and yours is the unlucky one I stopped on...

GL with her... Well all of them

Nice vid.
That one main cola plant,,, wow it could be a hella contender for a maxim yield SOG. If she solidified to something solid.

That's been something I've been looking for,, a massive ass donkey dick, main cola. Man a person could stack ALOT of 2-gallon pots in a small footprint. One bamboo stake and wait for harvest????? Doesn't IT sound easy????

But I hear ya on them wispy buddage.. Hey doesn't mean it ain't good smoke. But Amnesia's are bout all lighter in bud weight department... But that odd buddage growth on the bottom wood make me worry as to whether to cut my losses and run,,,,, and if I had something chomping on the bit ondeck?????

I've grown more than one plant that grew huge ass buds of airy, wispy weed,,and crappy weed... Kind of Jaded me... But then you get where ya have to play it out for the sake of acouple 3 weeks....

I'm working with a Amnesia variant now, Strawberry Amnesia. 3 or 4th go around and she's getting better each time.... Nice easy plant,,, Cept this last one in now, well his idiot grower forgot to water her....... and She looked sad as hell,, even after rehydrating,, fried 50% of her leafage.. Man,,, I ought to fire that stupid punk ass grower I have..

I wood too,,, cept I don't do unemployment well....

Now if I could find indica weight in a sativa sized bud,, I'd be doing a SOG. I think that is the best way to max out yields on the square foot??????? I have seen strains putting out 4 oz's a square foot.

Sorry to babble... I was catching up on reading threads, and yours is the unlucky one I stopped on...

GL with her... Well all of them
Always good to have ya here buddy.
:passitleft:

I think this Amnesia only has another day or two until I cut my losses. She's ain't getting worse, but she's not progressing either.

Today is day 100... not too shabby for an auto. The buds look frosty as hell, just wispy. Meh.... I'm sure it'll be some decent smoke.

Worst case scenario... it goes I to my "blunt weed & edibles" jar. Still gets plenty of use. LoL
:blunt:

Hi Mr Preston, very nice setup. Congratulations on the huge 6'-6" plant.
Enjoy your day and God Bless.

Wick
Hey buddy!

Welcome to my madhouse! Feel free to chat it up over here, ask question, tell dirty jokes :rofl: Everyone is welcome here.

Hey buddy!

Welcome to my madhouse! Feel free to chat it up over here, ask question, tell dirty jokes :rofl: Everyone is welcome here.
Thanks for the invite, I do enjoy checking your "Temple of Bloom" between fixin stuff and growing hay. Going to put a new wheel seal and baring in the 4WD front axle on the JD today, lucky me.
Were you slowed down by the huge amounts of water lately?
When my home was Seguin Texas I was lucky enough to build my place on high ground and had enough supplies to last a couple of months.
I hope you're fairing well though this mighty wet spell.
Remember, look up when you feel down. Take care.

Wick. :morenutes:

Back
Top Bottom