Thanks for the invite, I do enjoy checking your "Temple of Bloom" between fixin stuff and growing hay. Going to put a new wheel seal and baring in the 4WD front axle on the JD today, lucky me.
Were you slowed down by the huge amounts of water lately?
When my home was Seguin Texas I was lucky enough to build my place on high ground and had enough supplies to last a couple of months.
I hope you're fairing well though this mighty wet spell.
Remember, look up when you feel down. Take care.

Wick. :morenutes:
The heavy rain flooded up some areas around us, but our neighborhood is well above the flood levels.

But, the LCRA was sure busy popping dams open here & there to manage the levels. They fucked that away last year & a ton of homes were wiped out.
:jawdropper:

The heavy rain flooded up some areas around us, but our neighborhood is well above the flood levels.

But, the LCRA was sure busy popping dams open here & there to manage the levels. They fucked that away last year & a ton of homes were wiped out.
:jawdropper:

Yes Sir, sometimes the folks with the most knowledge really screw stuff up the most. I keep all my friends iin the Great State of Texas in my prayers especially when
The mighty rain water is involved, you are yours included. Hang tough and help others.:passitleft:

Wick :morenutes:

Mr Hook, where can I find the details on this

...to the grow itself?...this is a little pre grow project that will be eventually included in my main grow journal...if I ever get it going... :rolleyes:...if you were referring to the predator mites...

Grub Grenade - Stratiolaelaps scimitus - soil predatory mites - natural predators of fungus gnats, thrips pupae, diapaused spider mite, root aphids, n
Sold by The Grub Grenade

...available on the Zon'...cheerz...:high-five:...h00k...

...to the grow itself?...this is a little pre grow project that will be eventually included in my main grow journal...if I ever get it going... :rolleyes:...if you were referring to the predator mites...

Grub Grenade - Stratiolaelaps scimitus - soil predatory mites - natural predators of fungus gnats, thrips pupae, diapaused spider mite, root aphids, n
Sold by The Grub Grenade
...available on the Zon'...cheerz...:high-five:...h00k...
Okay, looking forward to reading about it then. Thanks

Shot a few pics today...

Amnesia auto is getting chopped at first light, tomorrow (probably) lol

I cleaned out all the dead/dying bullshit from the bottom, and cleared out all the obstructive leaves up top.

Shot pics of the Strawberry AKeil sisters as well;

Guess I missed the full pic of #1.... whoops!
:rofl:

I'll get pics of the rest, real soon...
:snowboating:

Ain't she a beaut! Need a nice lighter lol or a soda can mayb a thumb?
How bout a bottle!? LoL

Honestly... it looks like she might wanna go a bit longer now. I chopped out a whole bunch of "junk" yesterday, preparing to harvest her today.

When I just checked on the ladies, the Amnesia was prayin' like a mofo! Like she was thanking God that I finally cut that shit outta the way so she can grow.

:hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmmm:
:nomo::nomo::nomo:

Let her go; let her grow...
:morenutes:

:high-five:
big bud = yes
Exactly!
:high-five:
That's why I picked that bottle. LoL I swear by that stuff. Over the years, AN Big Bud is the only nutrient I've never changed.

Back
Top Bottom