Quick update today, with pictures of the girls I missed yesterday.... 'cept Cheese! :laugh: I forgot to get pics of that one, again! LoL

So, the 4 largest girls (C99/BB 1&2, AP, and JH 1) are all chugging 2 gallons a day. I had been feeding a gallon daily, but i started noticing dry-ish pots on those 4 every day. Bumped the water qty, they still drink it up. LoL

Here are the 4 biggest...

Here is the smaller Jack plant... she is still on 1 gal a day, not chugging like her gluttonous sister.

Amnesia auto looks like she's getting a second wind... I'm gonna let her keep going.

:snowboating:

They're all doing great, gonna be some weight there.
Yeah buddy. I'm really interested to see the difference in weight. I've been kicking around the idea of a 2 tree grow for my next run. Just 2, fat ass, monster girls. I think, if I do it right, 2 big plants will yield more than enough for me.

That should also afford me the space I need to try my hand at cloning.

That smaller JH will probably deliver the same weight as the lankier big one. Much denser bud structure and tons of frost.

Thanks for skipping the Cheese again ;).

How high off the tops are your lights (not including the basketball player)? I think I'm running mine too low in the tent.
Most of the plants are between 10"-14" below the lights... I've been trying to keep it around 12", but the canopy is all over the place with this group.

Thanks P! I just raised mine to about 20" off the taller plants, but I also just transplanted all of them so I think they're struggling to do two things at once.
Honestly, that's where my lights had been set. About 18-20. But, once the plants stretched up within inches of the lights without seeing damage, I just kinda leveled all the lights off around 12" and haven't touched em since.

Yeah buddy. I'm really interested to see the difference in weight. I've been kicking around the idea of a 2 tree grow for my next run. Just 2, fat ass, monster girls. I think, if I do it right, 2 big plants will yield more than enough for me.

That should also afford me the space I need to try my hand at cloning.
Just veg a couple of your best clones 150 days or so.

90-100 day veggers get me a solid qp-hp

Hey Pres’. Your garden is looking very fine!
I’d been reading from the start of this thread and accidentally dropped it somewhere in the hundredandtwentymumbles. I’m just gonna jump in here if that’s ok and try not to ask daft questions.
Come a long way in a little while. Photos looking dope!
:reading420magazine:

Hey Pres’. Your garden is looking very fine!
I’d been reading from the start of this thread and accidentally dropped it somewhere in the hundredandtwentymumbles. I’m just gonna jump in here if that’s ok and try not to ask daft questions.
Come a long way in a little while. Photos looking dope!
:reading420magazine:
:welcome:

Great to have ya! ...aaaand, yeah, I'm known to ramble. Just jump right in with the current stuff; it's getting real exciting right now!
:morenutes:

Ask whatever ya want buddy, no stupid questions here!

Quick update today, with pictures of the girls I missed yesterday.... 'cept Cheese! :laugh: I forgot to get pics of that one, again! LoL

So, the 4 largest girls (C99/BB 1&2, AP, and JH 1) are all chugging 2 gallons a day. I had been feeding a gallon daily, but i started noticing dry-ish pots on those 4 every day. Bumped the water qty, they still drink it up. LoL

Here are the 4 biggest...

Here is the smaller Jack plant... she is still on 1 gal a day, not chugging like her gluttonous sister.

Amnesia auto looks like she's getting a second wind... I'm gonna let her keep going.

:snowboating:
The shots of Jack Herer are outstanding!!

Back
Top Bottom