What do you think would sell better? A cream that removes hair permanently or a cream that restores hair permanently?
Haha!

:hmmmm:
*hits blunt to analyze question...

Answer: "Yes"

Quick update today, with pictures of the girls
Hey Preston! :passitleft: Looking real good in here. Loving the setup and it seems your plants are too! :ganjamon: Damn you're juggling loads of strains... variety is key :headbanger: Overall plant health is awesome. Are they all on the same feeding schedule or doing separate feedings? I'm running 5 now and they're all on the same feeding schedule and it's going well, i've got one curling but it has not effected flower production so i'll ride it out this time. How about you?
Video update day! :slide:
Love the vid update, thanks for that. Feels like i just walked into the temple of bloom...:dude-knocking::bongrip::popcorn:

Are they all on the same feeding schedule or doing separate feedings?
Yeah man! I've been able to keep them all on the same feed schedule... for now. LoL

I keep my nutes pretty mild, and feed every day. They seem to like it.
:thumb:

Good to see ya buddy!

Brother i'm great just patiently waiting for harvest...:bongrip::rofl:
I see you lurking.. Glad to have ya!
I was a bit pissed cause i stumbled on your journal today, although it was one of the first journals i subbed to :hmmmm: So a bit bumbed i missed out a bit but i'm here for the rest of the ride.
How's things your side?? What you smoking on? :ganjamon:

If ain't broke don't fix???????? Is nice when you don't have any special needs children in the grow and can feed all the same..

Love the vid.. Plants look great,,

I do hate runaway plants. Height issues are one thing I always contemplate when regrowing a strain. But if the herbs good,, you just have to be a good boy scout''' with them the second go around?

GL and Keepem Green

Yeah man! I've been able to keep them all on the same feed schedule... for now. LoL

Good to see ya buddy!

I'll be changing my growing style completely within the next 3 months - i worked out my things that i do large feedings every 3 days due to not having much time off cause of my current career path - glad to say i'm heading into the horticulture industry within the next 3 months which will give me more time with my plants and allow me to go back to regular feedings, these cannabis plants like it best like that from my experience :ganjamon:

I've got a stupid question though...when are you going to say "Laughing Buddha" in a video again, for double H?
Lmao, I’m gonna send him some seeds so he has to grow it again! ;)

Pretty sure tonight's gonna be the night for Amnesia auto. Lights come on at 10 PM, she will probably be down by 10:15.

I'll post a proper update tomorrow...

Late nighter!
I'm just gonna do a rough cut, quick wash, then hang dry overnight.

The wife & I have the day off tomorrow, with no kids at home. We will probably put a clean chop on them in the morning.

Sounds like a good plan.

She is a funky little gal, for sure!

I brought in all the larfy/dead branches that I cut off her last week. I was planning on making up some topical oil. Anyhow.... sitting in a shoebox in my closet, it literally skunked out my entire house.
:jawdropper:
I had to move it out to the garage! LoL

As much as I'd love to keep this whole cola intact, I think I'm gonna cut everything down small & dry in the baskets again.

Makes it easier for me to move around... as I chase good RH around my house, garage, and shed.
:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom