What ever you gotta do to slow down the dry.
Yeah, I got a weird setup that seems to work well.
I'll cut tonight & wash, then hang dry til the morning. We will clean em all up & cut down to golfball sized buds.
I have a "multi-tiered" hanging basket that we put them in. The basket actually came from one of my kids nurseries. LoL, it was for holding plushies.
:rofl:
I stack the buds as spaced out as I can, but they generally end up touching, or slightly stacked. If they are crowded, I make sure to rotate the buds a few times a day.

I have a big box that fits my hanging basket perfectly (and makes it easily mobile). I will cycle the basket in/out of the box over about 7-8 days (normally 12hr in the box/12hr out of the box) Slowed my drying time down pretty well... I get an extra day or two from when I used to just hang dry everything.

Dump all the buds into a 1 gal jar with my hygrometer. Let it sit about 4 hours & check RH. Generally around 68% at this point.

I move them to a shoebox, lightly packed in, for a day, throw back into the jar to check RH again. Rinse & repeat until I get it down to 62%.

Then it will hit the jar with a Boost 62 pack & small hygrometer. I'll burp for a day or two as it stabilizes in the jars. Then I close em up for good.

Done rambling now... lol

I had to move it out to the garage! LoL
That’s a good sign! :rofl: Stanky weed incoming
Last pic before she was chopped.
She’s a beaut! Good thinking splitting that main cola up for dry, you can see she’d take her time compared to your other nugs if she were not split up. Congrats on the chop! Loads of quality bud on her by the look of things :yummy:

No going back now...
:rofl:

My house smells like a bunch of skunks had an orgy in a hot tub, filled with Hawaiian punch. We decided to trim Amnesia in the house... garage was too hot to sit comfortably.

Total wet weight was 290g buds, and around 200g popcorn buds & trim.
:thumb:

Actually much more dense than I predicted.

Catastrophic failure on my part today.... Went to take pictures and my SD card was full. I didn't get out to pick up a new card until after the deed was done.

I'll snap a few nug pics here in a min...

Tried to catch some video this morning... this was when I realized my SD was full.

Got cut short. LoL
:sorry:

That SD card is a well organized photo library, or I would have just deleted some shit... it's already slimmed down a bunch to fit.
I ended up buying a new chip that is twice the size, then migrated my old library to the new chip.

:blunt:

Shame to break up that nice top but all in the name of a nice even dry. And it wouldn't fit in those tiny jars anyway.

I burp for close to two weeks to get all the chlorophyll out before I seal them up, not just to settle the RH. I find that the more airing they get before getting sealed up the better they cure.

[edit] LOL! Slapboxing and Laughing Buddha... :thanks:

Just cashed in on the @SeedsMan autoflower promo...

Picked up a 3x of Pink Kush CBD auto (30:1), a 3x Purple Kush CBD auto (1:1), and 3x Sour Diesel Haze auto. Each strain came BOGO, so I'll get 6 of each.

Also got Cheese fem & Bruce Banger fem as freebies.

:thumb:

Fall grow gonna be lit!

Lmao, nice LB drop :laughtwo: Just like old times!
Congrats on the amnesia harvest, that’s some chunky looking cola there. :thumb::high-five:
Now I'm just trying to figure out a way to drop her name in every video. LoL

Sounds like a challenge...
:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom