Tensio Meters (THE Solution)

SpeesCees

From now on , no more watering our plants by ‘following our instincts’ .
With the No Mercy Tensiometer it becomes possible to get a better understanding about the soil’s condition, you can fine-tune watering to the plants needs . This will save you fertilizer and water and bring more quality and quantity.

What is a tensiometer ?
A Tensiometer is a hollow tube with at one end a porous ceramic cup and at the other end a device which measures pressure. The hollow tube is filled with distillate water.

How does a tensiometer work ?
Tensiometers are instruments that are used to measure the energy status (or potential) of soil water. That measurement is a very useful one because it is directly related to the ability of plants to extract water from soil. They provide direct measurements of soil moisture status and they are easily managed. In addition, Tensiometers can be used to control irrigation water applications when the soil water potential decreases to a certain critical value. Plants roots undergo tension as they pull water out of a soil matrix . A Tensiometer acts like a mechanical root.

Growing successfully with a tensiometer
Every type of soil has a certain saturation-point (replete) and a point where plants will wither . At the point of saturation the Tensiometer display’s 0 while the whither point for Cannabis is about 200 mbar . The best level for Cannabis is about 80 mbar. With the Tensiometer we can measure these values very accurately to determine when water is needed. This makes the Tensiometer an indispensable instrument for succesful growing.
For more info see: No Mercy Seeds
Good luck !

Re: Tensio Meters !( THE solution )

Hello,
My english isn't good enough to answer on all questions correctly.
If you don't become a right answer by me...please take a look at my website, where you find 90% of your answers in english. No Mercy Supply
Since I'm a Dutch guy who's 53....My english is totally poor.

And YES....shure you need your EC meter !
The Tensiometer only tells you when and how much water you should give your plants.

Stay cool,

For those who likes a herbie ( herby ?) tasting strain...the Ice Queen is a exelent choice.

Stay cool,

Ice Queen has a wonderful soft smoke to it like skunk but without the skunk taste and smell. The smell is of herb with minty undertones that for ssome reason reminds me of fresh paved asphalt and tar. Its not a unpleasant smell at all but rather pleasing. The taste is very herb like with faint tones of pine and a softness that seems like the most cured bud you have ever smoked (weird). Now my favorate part, the high.
The high comes slow but builds speed fast. Kinda like a creeper but you feel the buzz rather quickly. Very easy to over smoke cause its so strong. My very first joint had me spinning so fast that nausia almost kicked in. This strain has know ceiling and could leave a person feeling like he ate too many pot brownies if you over do it.
I did notice 2 very distinct phenotypes.They both had the same taste and smell. One pheno looked just like the one Cees had pics of and that was the super strong shit.. The other pheno I had was super hairy with pistils and the high was not as powerful.
Overall I was very please with this stain and will be growing it again in the near future.

Back
Top Bottom