Tent Grow #2 Northern Lights, King Tut, Skunk

20210624_061209.jpg
20210624_061150.jpg
20210624_061146.jpg
20210624_061136.jpg
20210624_061130.jpg

Little update. All plants getting 3/4 strength notes now. The flower room I started adding bud candy but I only have enough for a few weeks and not sure if I will continue it. Thoughts? Also have the big bud and overdrive which I will use faithfully through the grow.

In the flower room I also switched on my uv and ir as well. Did some very light reading but do not fully understand the effects.

Wht size pot would you use to finish out the current size plants I hav?

i run only 2L and 5L in hempy. there's no point running larger pots indoor. my 5L hempys are the equivalent size of a 20L (5 gallon) soil grow on avg.

I won't pretend to fully understand it. But the UV/IR helps with trichomes development, or so the theory goes if I remember correctly
Do I use them through the full flower cycle or unsure? I'll have to doctor Google it
i run only 2L and 5L in hempy. there's no point running larger pots indoor. my 5L hempys are the equivalent size of a 20L (5 gallon) soil grow on avg.
Yeah I'll have to grow a bit bigger plants or keep to 2ltr pop bottles I guess. Could fit more under the light

Do I use them through the full flower cycle or unsure? I'll have to doctor Google it
They're built into my current light, thus are on 24/7 for me. But that doesn't mean that's the optimal way....just its the reason I didn't look into it any further.

Yeah I'll have to grow a bit bigger plants or keep to 2ltr pop bottles I guess. Could fit more under the light

those grey buckets you have look like they'd be just fine if you want to do a bigger plant run. i run more plants in smaller buckets - the 2L - as opposed to fewer in larger buckets.

the yields are about the same, as both will make a similar canopy area. the only real difference is veg time.

Yeah mine have separate switches and when they are off the white light is brighter. So for the reason I kept them off for veg. Going to keep them on for the entire 12 cycle though

both add deep red and are flower biased.

uv can be run for a shorter period than full day length if you have separate timers for it as an option. uv is real strong and exposure doesn't need to be as long as a full day period. most rigs don't have it as a separate option though.

ir can be run all day through flower.

there is some evidence that both limited uv and ir exposure in veg can also have some benefit. no idea to what extent. i would keep it far less than in flower. both are naturally present in varying degrees in outdoor conditions.

They're built into my current light, thus are on 24/7 for me. But that doesn't mean that's the optimal way....just its the reason I didn't look into it any further.

those grey buckets you have look like they'd be just fine if you want to do a bigger plant run. i run more plants in smaller buckets - the 2L - as opposed to fewer in larger buckets.

the yields are about the same, as both will make a similar canopy area. the only real difference is veg time.

both add deep red and are flower biased.

uv can be run for a shorter period than full day length if you have separate timers for it as an option. uv is real strong and exposure doesn't need to be as long as a full day period. most rigs don't have it as a separate option though.

ir can be run all day through flower.

there is some evidence that both limited uv and ir exposure in veg can also have some benefit. no idea to what extent. i would keep it far less than in flower. both are naturally present in varying degrees in outdoor conditions.
Unfortunately it does now have separate timer for those 2 features. Buy I'm happy to have them to play round with. If I wasn't so hard up for good flower I'd run an experiment with the same strain. But yeah it only makes sense to have the option as it is part of the outside spectrum.

I just came home from work to check my clones for the run after next. It's 99% humidity and the roots are throwing themselves out of the peat pellets and sucking up that humidity ! I live when things do what I want with little effort

Everything growing well in the veg tent! Experimenting with feeding now..... I was short on time so my last feeding I flushed them with seaweed tea. Quicker to mix up. They didn't hate it at all.
20210703_110835.jpg

20210703_110827.jpg

And the flower tent.
20210703_110813.jpg
20210703_110754.jpg
20210703_110741.jpg

The skunk is developing faster then my fast versions of the other strains. Take note the skunk was a clone. But also the white widow clone is behind the skunk. Smells good and looks good so far!

Back
Top Bottom