Tent Grow #2 Northern Lights, King Tut, Skunk

Jlac

16202994883157434416155528956897.jpg

Starting my second tent grow and hoping to do a bit better this time around!

From left to right: the 2 hempys are Northern Lights fast fem - King tut fast fem and then a random Skunk from a friend.

The hempys were started from seed a couple weeks ago. Long enough to survive a yogert container hempy and transplanted into these larger jugs. I'm watering with half strength AN three part system with 2mls per liter of H2O2 currently. The roots havnt sit the res on these yet but when they do I'll bump up to 3/4 suggested strength.

The skunk is in enriched dirt right at the moment and will be moving outside when temps are consistent.

Anyone that wants to fallow along and give me some pointers have at it!

Changes from my last grow - upgraded from an old blurple light to a 240w QB 3500k white light with added UV and IR. (Trying to find some good information on the use of ir +uv)

16203000116652110924205856688723.jpg

@Jlac It looks like you are off to a good start.

I'll stop by once in a while to see what you up too.

:goodluck: with your grow,

Tok..
Thanks for checking it out! My first go at hempy I had some learning to do but I hope this run goes smoothly!
Hi @Jlac

I wouldn't mind tagging along if you don't mind? I've never tried hempy myself- but I've seen some pretty amazing results.
Good luck
Take a seat my friend! See these girls do their thing!

20210508_183542.jpg
Screenshot_20210508-190951_Gallery.jpg

So I topped them and fed them yesterday. The drank almost the whole res and looking great. Pulled some of the bigger fan leaves on the top to make that lower growth shoot out a bit. Also noted on the king tut #1 in this picture, that it has a bit of clawing going on. So I decided to give a water /h2o2 drink Ph to 5.7. Hoping tomorrow to see some explosive growth as I think the roots hit the res last night. Lots of lime green new growth!

Chugging along starting to throw out branches! I raised my light from 18 to about 22 inches just because they seemed squat. And I like the results. 1/2 strength feedings continue. Adding 2ml h202 per liter with every feeding. Happens just over 2 days. They arnt bone dry but I don't like letting them go longer then that.

The containers they are in have about a 300cc res I guess. Feed a liter and get a couple hundred drain to waste.

received_299381238321799.jpeg

20210516_062102.jpg

Gave the girls a hair cut. Still undecided how I want to train them. I'm interested in a extreme defol through the grow but leaving my options open for now!

Still going 1/2 strength nutes every feed. The northern lights (furthest right) seems to not like the levels if nitrogen as much. But still healthy enough to keep up.

Patiently waiting for flip.....

Just gave a seaweed fert foliar spray. First one ever so I'm excited. I just went by the bottle strength and ph to 5.75 and gave them a heavy dose. I didnt check PPM which I regret but ill post results tomorrow am

I didn't want to post pics because I'm testing out extreme defoliation. Keeping just main growth tips and bud sites. They bounced back in 3 days and were ready to pluck again so I will take some pics of that processed tonight before lights out.

Also easing off on the defol again. I just don't like the structure of the 2 beefy plants. Too congested. I think the science is there but I'd wait till they branched out a bit more next time before I go crazy!

IMG_20210529_130819.jpg

C99 donated from a friend! One of 2 strains I completely failed so glad to have another crack at it! Will be my first attempt at rooting in strait perlite hempy solos. I'll post in a week when they are all rooted and thriving!

Back
Top Bottom