TerminatorKader’s Purple Haze Crazy Journal

Terminatorkader

Stardate April 18th, 2021. Who’s a SciFi fan? This girl!

Good morning! I only have one grow under my belt but just starting number 2 with some Purple Haze while my GG finishes up (about 3-4 weeks). I have seeds in a wet napkin right now getting ready.

I’ll be starting them out in a smaller 24x24x48 under a 600w viperspecter light set on veg at 24” over the soil. Then later moved to a larger 48x48x72 Mars hydro set up with 2- tsw2000 lights.

They’ll initially be in solo cups with a dome until sprout to start with fox farms happy frog soil moistened with distilled water. I’ll have more details and pictures after initial set up into the soil.

I’m Just starting this today so I have the thread started to add to. Fem seeds.

Here we go :) After a 24 hr period in the wet napkin they are in happy frog soil moistened with filtered room temp water. I found two small pots so used those with plastic clear cups as domes to keep humidity in for a bit. I usually keep a “dome” on veggie seeds until first set of leaves so I’ll do the same with these.

temp is 75. I am waiting for the new rh gauge to show up but right now it’s not needed. I’ll leave the lights on all day until first sprout. Then it’s 18/6. They will stay in this tent for one month then get moved to the larger one.

this tent is 24x24x48
Light 600w burple with veg and bloom setting (currently on only veg) 24” above soil
75 degrees
241C6491-4E75-47EC-A709-1CFE82FE83F1.jpeg

:popcorn: In for the show. I remember having purple haze when I was 15 or 16. Spent about 2 hours perched on the edge of a chair clinging onto a coffee table as my body and face buzzed with a ringing in my ears:rofl: It was rare we got good weed back then. Usually had poor quality solid so it blew my head off. Ha ha. Fun times.

The Purple Haze ladies are ready to start.

Currently in 3” pots in happy frog medium.

Current environment is 75 degrees. Relative Humidity is 60%. They are in a 2x2x4 tent for right now 24” under a viperspectre 600w lamp. Lights were on 24 hrs until first set of leaves now on 18/6. They will be here for about a month until my GG is done in the big tent. They will start to receive the fox farm feeding system starting today. It will be twice a week on Thursdays and Sundays going forward with distilled water in-between feedings. This tent is in my bedroom so stays very consistent in environment and is very basic for these first few weeks. I will add 2 small six inch fans when they are slightly larger.

I will be transplanting these into 5 gallon pots when ready. I hear they like larger pots for their feet so I’m going to give them that. Happy frog medium will be used again.

please let me know if more information is needed.

9627E2E0-DF12-4FCC-8FD4-B1E9AE8BE277.jpeg

338DF89A-4907-4C2B-882E-AFB7908DB18E.jpeg

Starting on week 2. The girls are in 73-78 temp range. Rh is at 53 at the moment. There’s a fan in the small tent for air flow. The set up for this tent (2x2x4) is a 600w viperspecter light. It’s set for 18/6. Humidifier, 8”fan inside and a 6” in-line fan pulling warm air out.
they’re in happy frog medium getting fox farms feeding schedule.

1C674053-6A6C-4296-822C-18A45D6BAB91.jpeg

You run a humidifier... must be pretty dry where you are. I got the opposite problem here.

They're coming right along with that second leaf set filling out. :rollit:

As the ladies are ending week two going into week three I’m noting a little too much water. I started my others in fabric pots so they dried out faster. I forgot that bit and you can see a little bit of light tips on two leaves so they won’t get watered tomorrow until I see they are dry. In about three weeks they will be repotted into 5 gal fabric pots and moved to the big tent. I’m waiting for my slightly messed up gg to finish.

Anyway they still look super adorable :)

temp 78. Rh 53%
Air flow with 10” fan under viperspecter 600w.
In happy frog medium
Getting fox farms food.

2E8BF124-D5A6-475D-A70C-7D7452D67AE3.jpeg

Oooh fungus gnats you plague me. I ordered some beneficial nematodes and are currently treating with 1:3 hydrogen peroxide and water. So I let it dry out then give it the hydrogen peroxide water to try and kill them. fingers crossed this gets under control quick because these little guys do not look happy like my last ones. Going into week 4 snd they’re still very little. something tells me I’ll see a heck of a growth spurt soon.

EBB6749F-B99E-45FB-8D5D-0139C5D022FF.jpeg

Going into week 4 snd they’re still very little.
Hard to tell by the lighting but you might have a little too much fertilizer on them. Might want to give straight water for a couple times to help flush a little out. Maybe someone else will chime in with more info. Different strain reacts a little differently I suppose.

Those nematodes are the bomb. Fungus gnats don't stand a chance.

Twisty leaves usually mean too much nitrogen... couple hardy waterings with flow through will fix it though. Unless I'm seeing "blurple" :popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom