Terpene Flavours?

HigherTheHigh

Is there any proven tried and tested formulas to feed your plant in the last few weeks to enhance flavour?

I know flavour profiles are down to the cure but I do see a lot of flavours to add in so is it all bull or is there some help in there somewhere?

I'm in the last 2 weeks of the flowering so if their is anything I can try that people recommend I could try it on a plant or two to compare for myself in the final cure, if it's all fairy tales I won't bother spending money that's not needed.

Thanks.

would that really give much of a difference between the few days?

When you say extract an I right in thinking that would be the same as the cake flavour eftracts?

I notice a lot of people speak about this Megacrop that also has a side line of Sweet, maybe that could work I don't know?

I did notice a lot of members on other groups talk about them feeding sodas on the last week or two, some saying they had fed fanta and that's what it tasted like, although I'm not a person to point out they could be lying but I'm pretty sure if it were possible for 3d internet that they would of had my eye out with there nose lol.

I'd like to know the same thing for hydro. I've read where a sulfer additive would bring out the terpene profile of whatever the strain offers but they didn't give a specific additive to use and I'm no chemist. Most weed I've ever smoked had the flavor of......weed. I just completed a grow of bubblelicious, super skunk and blue cheese and while they all provided a different high there was no real "flavors" to any of them

Yes I have noticed that with a lot of bud I have smoked, all these mega name's with fruits in their name and no taste, however I did smoke some Bubblegum XL and that was like chewing on a piece of an original Hubba Bubba!

Yes flavor additives get into the plant quickly. It works the same for Hydro and Soil. Soil dry the soil then add diluted extracts (yes cake baking extract).

I've heard of the soda thing but never had any of that.

Adding extract or flavoring is a finishing thing. I don't know the effect of running it more than a couple of days. Strawberry works well, vanilla not so much.

Back
Top Bottom