TerpKing - Kosher Kush - Reserva Privada - Coco - Smart Pots - SCROG - MH/HPS

Super healthy looking garden TK, doing a helluva job!

Thanks PW, appreciate it mate. I'm pretty happy with how everything is looking, just the one in the middle lagging behind the others. Apart from that can't complain :)

Yo terp what’s the stretch ment to be like on that kosher kush Cult better watch out youl soon be another resident pro lol
How do ya post pics I’ve got a plant I wanna show ya in about a weeks time
Go to gallery then member galleries then add new media. Upload and if pics come in side ways you will have to go back after you uploaded and rotate the pictures . That can be down by going to the picture you want scroll down a bit you’ll see three dots click them it will give an option to edit image. Simply rotate to liking and save. Then come to whatever thread you want to post the pictures you uploaded look for camera icon here to pull up your photos you’ve uploaded hope that helps and sorry terp hope cool.

Yo terp what’s the stretch ment to be like on that kosher kush Cult better watch out youl soon be another resident pro lol

Yo Scooby, how's it going pal? They like to stretch apparently, I think it must be true because they're going on a right growth spurt. I'll get some photos later tonight. Haha, hopefully with some more practice and time I will become a pro :). You all sorted with the uploading photos? Kingjoe83 came to the rescue like a boss. I'd love to see your photos mate!

Go to gallery then member galleries then add new media. Upload and if pics come in side ways you will have to go back after you uploaded and rotate the pictures . That can be down by going to the picture you want scroll down a bit you’ll see three dots click them it will give an option to edit image. Simply rotate to liking and save. Then come to whatever thread you want to post the pictures you uploaded look for camera icon here to pull up your photos you’ve uploaded hope that helps and sorry terp hope cool.
Always welcome to post in my journal pal, most certainly cool ;). Thank you for adding some helpful information.

Looking good TK, going to join your journal ready for the exciting part :)
Hey Incorrigible420, welcome to my journal. Most certainly in time for the exciting part. Day 5 of flower tonight, got a feeling this is going to flyby!

Beautiful shots TerpKing, you are ready to rock it in flower.
Welcome Dobewan, thank you for the kind words, much appreciated. Ready to rock and roll that's for sure. Going to do my best to make this my best grow to date

@TerpKing any time brotha. Also noticed you almost mentioned certain people kinda like tagging someone just use @ then type say kingjoe83 put the @ before my name no spaces then you can direct mention someone instead of quoting them ?

Much love
T king ✊

Hey mate looking good. Nice and healthy. I haven't heard you around much lately, hope you are well!

Haha I'm always 1 step ahead Scoob, will have to fight me for my spot... Not be too hard at the minute like but I don't fight clean haha.

Hey mate looking good. Nice and healthy. I haven't heard you around much lately, hope you are well!

Hey Cult, how's it going pal? I'm not doing bad thanks. Yeah I know I haven't been as active as of lately, it's taken me awhile to adjust to this new way of using 420, I was so used to the app.

Cheers, I thought they were looking pretty healthy too, rather happy with how things are looking apart from how much they have stretched. They have gone on a right mad one, much more than the other two strains I've grown before. I had to really do a bunch of tucking and weaving tonight to try and help even the canopy out. I'll snap some photos tomorrow once the plants have adjusted.

Oh cult, the pictures of the oil you made and uploaded to Instagram looked so fire. Looked like some amazing stuff.

Back
Top Bottom