TerpKing Second Grow - Holy Grail Kush DNA Genetics - Coco Smart Pots - 600W MH/HPS

Re: TerpKing Second Grow - Holy Grail Kush DNA Genetics - Coco Smart Pots - 600W MH/H

You and I both bro. !! And I like a variety of strains, even if I only smoke one occasionally. It's too dam hot here to do anything without air conditioner. 100f today !! Anything over 85, I don't like it !! I've worked outside in places like Az., when it was 110f and it was comfortable, because it's dry air. I was thinking you had 9 plants, guess I lost one somewhere ? And you are so right about quality over quantity. But both are nice ? We are restrained by the strains we grow. Like pineapple chunk strain i have. It's a stretching, gangly, out of control, difficult to grow and takes up a lot of space, and grows little pop corn colas, that add up to a couple zs with a good light under excellent circumstances. But I'd rather have two zs. of that, than 4 zs of my other strains.

Hey TK, before I forget, I got a blue dream plant 4.5 wks. into bloom, that stopped eating two days ago. this is a strain that I been cloning for over 2 yrs. now, and it's a hardy strain, and a big producer, this has never happened before. So she's in there with one cheese, one critical + & 1 krippy, and they're all thriving under my little 400w hps. I skipped feeding her, again tonight. What's your take ?? She's gonna start falling behind !!:surf:

Yeah, you can't go wrong with a variety of strains lol. It's always nice to have a selection, haven't got that far myself yet. I need more room lol. I really want to master this grail so bad tho. Yeah tell me about it, the weather is getting warmer here now too, I just made it to end of harvest with a few heat problems in the last week, had to turn a light off to compensate. I'm going to get Aircon now so I can continue over the summer. Mite have to invest in some co2 supplements if I have Aircon installed in the room tho as I won't be getting much fresh air as windows will be closed. Wow that's hot lol, I wouldn't wanna work in that haha. Yeah I did have 9 at one point, I dropped one at transplant and she snapped and ended up with 8, couldn't have fitted anymore anyway. It was for the best bless her. Definitely quality over quantity, but I'd take both any day, agreed ;). Yeah that's the problem with some of these better strains, you get a lot less smoke for your money, but the quality is definitely better. I can't believe how good this grail looks. Yeah exactly, I'm thinking that already, I'd rather have less of this than more of the incredible bulk.

Mmm blue dream, I love blue dream. Wow she's stopped eating, that is very strange SP. Is it just one of her clones or the main plant you're flowering which has stopped feeding ? That's very strange man, she must have something going on at her roots or something, It can't be the environment if all other ladies are flourishing. Is she just not dryng her fabric pot out and it's staying moist or is she just losing colour because she's not feeding on the nutrients? Hope you get this sorted, we wouldn't want her to full behind!

Re: TerpKing Second Grow - Holy Grail Kush DNA Genetics - Coco Smart Pots - 600W MH/H

Wow tk!!! Everything looks grade AAA!! The purple in the buds! Great pics! That was a big harvest! Wish i had your size space... aside from trimming! That must kill but wow you have so hash!! Its all from trim? That hash looks incredible! :jawdropper::drool:

Thanks BF, so thrilled rite now, I just wanna smoke it all, haha. I know, some of them really got some purple come out of them, looks so cool. It was pretty big, it knackered me out lol. Haha, I think we always want bigger than what we have cause now I want twice the size at least, haha! I know the trimming can be a pain but when you get to make some yummy hash out of it all of a sudden it's not that bad. Yeah they was all from trim and the popcorn buds BF. I know man, it really looks nuts, it's so blonde. I was like woahhhhh when I saw it sitting in bottom of the bag!

Tell me about it I grew 4 Same seed strains each one looked totally different 2 are all dried and been curing a few days the other two looked like they was not going to finish up in time but I made a decision to chop early so I can dry them before I go on holiday this week, not many things is up setting like going on holiday while drying weed and getting excited to come home to check on it to find mold all over, well that was me last year so this year it came down early , slightly under mature bud is better than Moldy bud lol

Oh forgot to mention 12 and half dried oz from two plants I'm happy with that to say I never scogged not sure about the other two yet be nice if I get the same .

Haha, I know, it's mad rite. I have at least 5 different ones out of my 8 seeds. The two best ones I only got one of each. Typical lol. Need to definitely get into cloning now with my next bunch of seeds. I can see myself greatly increasing the yield of this grail with the correct genos that's for sure. Yeah I dont blame you there pal, lesson learned from last time, I'd be very upset to come home to mold after a nice holiday. Wow nice pull, I'd be very happy pulling that off two plants, got my fingers crossed the next two pull just as much. Job well done dandare

Here's a little update on a bit of that bubble hash I made. I rolled these grades into 3 balls. It's so sticky, if you keep it in your hands to long it sticks to them like crazy. The big one is the 73, the medium one is the 45 and the small one the 90. I rolled out a line of the 73 on a Silicon mat and put it in a doobie and I'm absolutley smashed. It's like smoking wax, what a result. So, so smooth to smoke.

420-magazine-mobile1353847648.jpg

Yeah, you can't go wrong with a variety of strains lol. It's always nice to have a selection, haven't got that far myself yet. I need more room lol. I really want to master this grail so bad tho. Yeah tell me about it, the weather is getting warmer here now too, I just made it to end of harvest with a few heat problems in the last week, had to turn a light off to compensate. I'm going to get Aircon now so I can continue over the summer. Mite have to invest in some co2 supplements if I have Aircon installed in the room tho as I won't be getting much fresh air as windows will be closed. Wow that's hot lol, I wouldn't wanna work in that haha. Yeah I did have 9 at one point, I dropped one at transplant and she snapped and ended up with 8, couldn't have fitted anymore anyway. It was for the best bless her. Definitely quality over quantity, but I'd take both any day, agreed ;). Yeah that's the problem with some of these better strains, you get a lot less smoke for your money, but the quality is definitely better. I can't believe how good this grail looks. Yeah exactly, I'm thinking that already, I'd rather have less of this than more of the incredible bulk.

Mmm blue dream, I love blue dream. Wow she's stopped eating, that is very strange SP. Is it just one of her clones or the main plant you're flowering which has stopped feeding ? That's very strange man, she must have something going on at her roots or something, It can't be the environment if all other ladies are flourishing. Is she just not dryng her fabric pot out and it's staying moist or is she just losing colour because she's not feeding on the nutrients? Hope you get this sorted, we wouldn't want her to full behind!
I can see the coco is wet around the plant. She dried out after 3 days, and I gave her her regular food last night. I probably should have flushed her 1st. ? I'm thinking that the major defoil 9 days ago, stunted her, but that's just a guess. She's still green and buds are developing, just not at the speed I know she normally does. like I say, I been cloning this pheno for about 2.5 yrs. now, and I received her as a clone. I'm gonna give them all a mid-grow flush , maybe tonight. She's my biggest producer and competes with the big boys when it comes to potency.
But them hanging buds have shrunk 1/2 size by now ?? Have you tested the grail yet ??:peace:

Terp great work! Sad to see this journey journal is coming to the end but happy that you made it to a successful ending!! How is the smell? Greatest work n look forward to future grows and smoke report of course!!

Congrats Terp, looks like a great harvest and that bubble hash also looks sweet! Hopefully you'll get another grow started soon!
:bravo:

I've never tried making hash before, this will be my first time. I tried a couple of batches of edibles last time, they tasted great but it didn't get me very stoned. I still have trim left from last harvest so I will have another go at making edibles. Practice makes perfect. Really hope you don't have too many seeds SP! Got my fingers crossed for you. Awesome, never done any outdoor growing, sounds fun, we don't have the weather for it here. Haha, all in one machine, I like it. I know the feeling about the smell lol. Bless her, constant stream of coffee is needed. Yeah apart from big fan leaves going to try use every bit of that plant. I'll use the sugar leaves for the hash or edibles, I've not tried smoking them. Yeah by the looks of it pal we're both going to be busy tomorrow! I will chop them before lights on I think. I've heard better not to let the plant wake up to lights coming on before harvest or they will start producing chlorophyll and so forth, not sure how true that is tho?
You say your eatables had no potency ? Did you do Decarboxylation ? And did you use And did you use Soy lecithin ?

Where are you TK ??:surf:

Haha sorry pal, I been off my face on that bubble hash the last few days lol.
You say your eatables had no potency ? Did you do Decarboxylation ? And did you use And did you use Soy lecithin ?
Yeah I did decarboxylation and added sunflower lecithin but I just felt hardly anything, just very chilled. I'm wondering if It got cooked slightly to hot in the slow cooker with coconut oil and turned the THC into CBN. I'm going to have to try again for sure.

Congrats Terp, looks like a great harvest and that bubble hash also looks sweet! Hopefully you'll get another grow started soon!
:bravo:
Thanks very much pal, really appreciate it. I'm. Sure I will do indeed pal, I have plans to add Air-conditioning and co2 to get around the summer heat which is just starting to hit the UK. Thanks again :).

Terp great work! Sad to see this journey journal is coming to the end but happy that you made it to a successful ending!! How is the smell? Greatest work n look forward to future grows and smoke report of course!!
Thanks Pino, appreciate your kind words pal. The smell is pretty decent, but still waiting for the new fresh cut smell to go away. Shouldn't hopefully take to long till the buds reek of holy grail kush ;).

Where can I find the recipe for this bubble hush? It looks amazing, congratulations

Where can I find the recipe for this bubble hush? It looks amazing, congratulations
Hey pal, thanks very much. I used fresh frozen trim. I put zip lock bags full of either sugar leaf or popcorn bud in the freezer as soon as each bag was full whilst I was harvesting. I left the trim and pop corn bud in freezer over night. The rest of the process is the same way you usually use bubble bags, I used an 8 bag kit consisting of following bags. A 200, 190,160,120,90,73,45,25. I made sure to use R/O water and lots and lots of ice, trick is to keep everything freezing cold. So go overboard on the ice. Obviously good quality trim or flower helps give you a better end product.

Hey everybody, just a little update on the harvest.

Today everything has been drying for 8 days and is looking absolutely lovely indeed. The quality really is amazing and already the smell of the bud is starting to overcome the fresh cut chlorophyll smell. I can't wait to give this weed some curing over the next couple of weeks. I dried all the buds on the vine upside down as slowly as possible over the 8 days with the humidity around 60% and keeping the temperatures around 15/18c.

I just done the final weigh in and ended up with a very respectable 1084.67 grams total of nugs in the bucket. Im not sure about the trim and pop corn bud weight as I threw it all in the freezer as it was cut. I ended up with 27 grams of primo hash and a little bit of lesser quality for edibles, it's still looks great quality tho and could easily be smoked. I still have 1/3rd of my trim left over too, so all in all a pretty darn good result.

I know I can definitely improve on this yield tho so really looking forward to the new challenge. I plan on picking the best plant genos from my next bunch of holy grail seeds and having clones of them all ready so I can choose the best ones to keep once I know which plants flower the best and produce a mother plant or two.

I plan on adding Air-conditioning and co2 so I can get over the coming hot summer months and improve the yield and quality of my grow once more. The English weather really started warming up over the last couple of days and today is very warm indeed. I just managed to make it to the end of my grow just in time.

Thanks to all who participated in my grow journal, it's been a great journey and looking forward to the next one. Take care all and stay green :)!

Here's a few pictures to leave you all with.

420-magazine-mobile1872041268.jpg
420-magazine-mobile482798681.jpg
420-magazine-mobile846529264.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1081734675.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1242022935.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1940995760.jpg

Haha sorry pal, I been off my face on that bubble hash the last few days lol.

Yeah I did decarboxylation and added sunflower lecithin but I just felt hardly anything, just very chilled. I'm wondering if It got cooked slightly to hot in the slow cooker with coconut oil and turned the THC into CBN. I'm going to have to try again for sure.
Yes, I haven't tried oil yet, only butter. I decarboxylate in the oven at 240f for about 1 hr. And I use the soy lecithin. And I've never had a problem with potency. I want to try to make some RSO ? Hope all is good TK ?

Hey everybody, just a little update on the harvest.

Today everything has been drying for 8 days and is looking absolutely lovely indeed. The quality really is amazing and already the smell of the bud is starting to overcome the fresh cut chlorophyll smell. I can't wait to give this weed some curing over the next couple of weeks. I dried all the buds on the vine upside down as slowly as possible over the 8 days with the humidity around 60% and keeping the temperatures around 15/18c.

I just done the final weigh in and ended up with a very respectable 1084.67 grams total of nugs in the bucket. Im not sure about the trim and pop corn bud weight as I threw it all in the freezer as it was cut. I ended up with 27 grams of primo hash and a little bit of lesser quality for edibles, it's still looks great quality tho and could easily be smoked. I still have 1/3rd of my trim left over too, so all in all a pretty darn good result.

I know I can definitely improve on this yield tho so really looking forward to the new challenge. I plan on picking the best plant genos from my next bunch of holy grail seeds and having clones of them all ready so I can choose the best ones to keep once I know which plants flower the best and produce a mother plant or two.

I plan on adding Air-conditioning and co2 so I can get over the coming hot summer months and improve the yield and quality of my grow once more. The English weather really started warming up over the last couple of days and today is very warm indeed. I just managed to make it to the end of my grow just in time.

Thanks to all who participated in my grow journal, it's been a great journey and looking forward to the next one. Take care all and stay green :)!

Here's a few pictures to leave you all with.

420-magazine-mobile1872041268.jpg
420-magazine-mobile482798681.jpg
420-magazine-mobile846529264.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1081734675.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1242022935.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1940995760.jpg
Good show buddy !! Hope all's good ?? :surf:

Back
Top Bottom