TerpKing - Third Grow - Holy Grail Kush DNA Genetics - Coco Smart Pots - 600W MH/HPS

Re: TerpKing - Third Grow - Holy Grail Kush DNA Genetics - Coco Smart Pots - 600W MH/

They look like calyx to me? I had a hermie and the balls had like tiny stems, I also had nanners on another plant
I will keep a close eye on it & I hope you're right. This Mega Jack is 42 days into bloom, and I'm thinking that's a little late to start herming . I have never had a nanner. Thanks for your advise !! Don't need a tent full of pregnant ladies?:rofl:

Re: TerpKing - Third Grow - Holy Grail Kush DNA Genetics - Coco Smart Pots - 600W MH/

I will keep a close eye on it & I hope you're right. This Mega Jack is 42 days into bloom, and I'm thinking that's a little late to start herming . I have never had a nanner. Thanks for your advise !! Don't need a tent full of pregnant ladies?:rofl:

Yes I'd deffo keep a close eye on it pictures can be difficult to tell for sure, and I hope I'm right lol also I would think if it was to hermie that late in bloom I'd off thought it would get banners and not balls, but don't take my word for it pal I'm still learning too

Yes I'd deffo keep a close eye on it pictures can be difficult to tell for sure, and I hope I'm right lol also I would think if it was to hermie that late in bloom I'd off thought it would get banners and not balls, but don't take my word for it pal I'm still learning too
We are all still learning, then forgetting !! I think I'm forgetting more than I'm learning. Thanks for your interest. :surf:

I know you mix a large rez., but what was your per gal or per liter ratio for the pk 13/14. And how do you know you had a mag. lock out? I use 6 ml pk 13/14, per gal., starting at week # 4 & stop at beginning of week 7. Am I using too much ? This is the suggested dosage in the (Complete brand) feed charts.
My Mega Jack is a Hermie !! Big old balls !! Caught it right on time ! I will de-nut it tomorrow !! she was a present, and I can't believe someone would give me a known hermie, but, woops, there it is .!! pics. don't lie !!
3C2C3F6D-5C04-4482-8677-AF08242076AB.jpeg

I was just mixing up one day at a time for the last 3/4 Weeks. My PH kept fluctuating after two days of being mixed. It would suddenly start to fall drastically in PH and would need constant readjustment to bring it back up and keep it there. Gonna try the PH perfect bloom base nutrients from AN next run instead of the Ionic. The Ionic doesn't seem to hold PH well for me, not nearly as well as the grow, micro and bloom I used for veg by AN. That held solid in range with only minor adjustment needed.

I'm not quite sure on ratio, I was using 0.25ml litre originally, but at 3 weeks before flush you up it to 0.5 ml a litre. So after I already mixed up my nutrients to 1.6 EC, and added the PK on top my EC was at 1.9 so I started pushing a little to soon. Cult said I should have adjusted my base mix down a bit to compensate for adding the extra PK. Ready to learn and improve on that mistake on the next one tho. I was getting typical magnesium deficiency in the leaves. The yellowing and burning in between the veins and tips pulling off to one side. Purple on the stems of leaves as well. My PH pen was .3 out to so I'd imagine that contributed to the problem a bit as well.

As Dandare says I'm not sure they look like balls, just swollen calyx, I mean I'm no expert but I usually see them in like a bunch like grapes when I've seen pics. How is it looking now pal? Hoping it's all gonna be sweet you don't need another one of those.

Update time - 19/11/17 - Day 70 of flower. Harvest time!! . .

So today was the magical day and it's been a bloody long one, almost 12 hours of trimming with cleaning up. I'm knackered! Trichomes were nice and cloudy with a nice amount of amber to compliment.

Was really happy with how the buds were looking. I managed to label and hang all the plants separate, I also bought loads of new kilner glass jars for curing, I'll store each plant separately so I can figure out plant weight and compare them. Now to patiently wait until I can try ;)!

I snapped a couple of quick pics.

420-magazine-mobile1291356774.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2008970265.jpg
420-magazine-mobile368213491.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1480598577.jpg
420-magazine-mobile209838386.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1919290405.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1626200431.jpg
420-magazine-mobile898896468.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1858119346.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1390712987.jpg
420-magazine-mobile127564552.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1378902355.jpg
420-magazine-mobile778324891.jpg
420-magazine-mobile745190395.jpg
420-magazine-mobile138324530.jpg
420-magazine-mobile150914303.jpg
420-magazine-mobile29583477.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1197805456.jpg
420-magazine-mobile616685147.jpg

You've done this before! Lol you never fail to amaze great work you are doing here people can learn a lot from your journals me included. Great times ahead I always look forward to harvest day until my backs broke after chopping the first one lol

Great harvest tk!! 12 hours of trimming is insane! Cant wait for the next one.
Hey hey RF, how's it going pal? Tell me about it, I was a broken man by the end lol, was so sleepy and achey. Glad it's all done, can't wait to smoke it now, haha! Patience for the drying and curing now! Me neither, going to really enjoy the next one and improve again :). Looking forward to taking clones for next one off my chosen kept phenos. Once this is dry and freed me up some space in the big tent it's all missions ago :).

You've done this before! Lol you never fail to amaze great work you are doing here people can learn a lot from your journals me included. Great times ahead I always look forward to harvest day until my backs broke after chopping the first one lol

Thanks pal, appreciate that. We still. Got lads to learn. Third time now. I can't believe it really, don't know where the time has gone if I'm honest. I went ahead and used your tips with the labeling, it worked a charm. Thanks for that pal. It wasn't as bad as I thought. Just a little bit more time consuming making sure to keep everything separate.

Can't wait to get them all in their own jars and start to see and taste the difference in the phenos. 3 & 4 put out some massive buds, nice and dense too very stinky and sticky. 5 was by far the stinkest and frostiest tho. Smaller buds which were a little bit strange looking and liked to foxtail but very dense and really happy with them. Glad I managed to save a clone of her. 9 was also a lovely plant. Very happy with the 4 I've got the option to play for the next grow. Going to be fun for sure.

Tell me about it! Back is achey today, I know that feeling lol. I look forward to it too, then you get a few hours in and still have hours to go, bit of a different feeling them haha. Hell of a knackering and time consuming day. All worth it in the end though. Glad the trimming is over, just some minor touch ups as they go into jars when I cut the buds off the stems.

Good to here you've got some good keepers . yeah the labelling and sorting sounds more of a headache than it really is lol I've got 3 strawberry 2 Critical 1 red dragon and 1 mong u mental to label up when it comes to it . there's no mistaking the strawberry cookies though that's totally different glossy leaves small to medium dense rugged buds it grinds up nice kinda like a soft lilac hue to it smokes amazing 1 bifta lasts a long time .

Yeah man, definitely! To be fair, they all turned out pretty good, even the ones I didn't like so much. Yes it def sounded worse than it was. I'm quite glad I've done it this way now will be worth the effort to see the difference between them all.

Mmm that strawberry Bro, I remember how fire that looked before. Can't wait to see some updates on them all pal. How they all getting on? Sounds so Banging lol, them small buds can be serious power houses man. Yeah I know that feeling, I love it when a doobie lasts awhile. Your find the same with the grail man. Can't wait to bet my lips round a grail doobie again lol.

Great harvest. Look forward to the weigh in and the smoke report. I'm guessing a pound+
Thanks mate. Very happy with it. Over 2 pounds I am hoping for ;)!

Thanks mate. Very happy with it. Over 2 pounds I am hoping for ;)!

Hope so. That would be a fantastic harvest.

Yes pal once you sample each plant you'll be able to pick ya fav and stick with it it would make everything a lot more simple and you've defo hit 2lb + .

Mine are looking good I've just flipped managed to jiggle my way through veg without a humidifier the freebie seeds are a few week behind so they'll be quite smaller might need to raise them up level with the rest... I've got a lot of ideas cueing up in my head I need to chill out abit and finish this first I'm more excited to set my other beans also my pal Just gave me a pack of pineapple chunk I'm dying to set them off too ... we defo need more space lol

Yes pal once you sample each plant you'll be able to pick ya fav and stick with it it would make everything a lot more simple and you've defo hit 2lb + .

Mine are looking good I've just flipped managed to jiggle my way through veg without a humidifier the freebie seeds are a few week behind so they'll be quite smaller might need to raise them up level with the rest... I've got a lot of ideas cueing up in my head I need to chill out abit and finish this first I'm more excited to set my other beans also my pal Just gave me a pack of pineapple chunk I'm dying to set them off too ... we defo need more space lol
I wish you better success than I had with Pineapple chunk strain. We could only get one of 5 to open up and grow. The other 4 just 1/2 opened and then just stopped and died. But the one survivor , I cloned off of it for two yrs. Tall leggy strain, stretches a lot in the stretch and is not a large yielder. A friend still has the strain if i wanted to grow it. it's dynamite smoke, but a pain in the ass to grow. Requires lots of training. Good luck with it !! Extremely potent strain !! Quick finisher, 55-60 days in bloom.

Back
Top Bottom