TerpKing - Third Grow - Holy Grail Kush DNA Genetics - Coco Smart Pots - 600W MH/HPS

Re: TerpKing - Third Grow - Holy Grail Kush DNA Genetics - Coco Smart Pots - 600W MH/

I'm about 4 days from chop. Today will make 4 days of tap water only. Cannibalizing !! Swing by my place & take a look . And I got the other grow at 7 weeks.
You still burping ?
Nice, I'll go pop over and check it out pal, can't wait to have a look. How long will you flush for mate? I love how you're going to have another crop so close behind lol. What a bonus!

Yeah am still burping pal, day 9 of that atmo. Can't wait to start trying it all now lol. I ended up with 1390.10 grams. Not to bad at all.

420-magazine-mobile566393814.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1384244978.jpg

Re: TerpKing - Third Grow - Holy Grail Kush DNA Genetics - Coco Smart Pots - 600W MH/

Yes bro that's a nice return I knew you'd smash 2lb but wow 3lb I'd be thrilled to bits me! And to top it off you now know what clones are keepers so there's still room for improvement.. can't believe you've not sampled it already I know it's better after cure but I'd be in them cookie jars already lol well done pal another great grow and another great journal you've definitely found something you are good at .

Good stuff, glad to hear it. Yeah I've had a couple ugly ones over the grows, definitely can be genetics for sure! Glad the rest are looking good tho mate. Yeah I'll always find my way back, long days at work have left me knackered so wasn't as active.

It took my stuff 7 days to dry and has been in jars curing for 9 days now. Managed to keep them all separate and just went ahead and weighed everything whilst I was burping them.

The weights are as follows:

#1) 80.40
#2) 132.45
#3) 216.17
#4) 153.05
#5) 132.21
#6) 128.72
#7) 118.3
#8) 141.69
#9) 181.23
#10) 78.47
#Odd Bits) 27.41

Total = 1390.1 grams

Just a weighting game for the curing now mate but pretty happy with that lol. Just weighting for all my restock on cloning materials to come and will be taking clones off my bigger clones ready to start the next run. Can't wait to start smoking it now!
Good work buddy, congratulations !! How's the older clones looking, ready to go ?? Mine are still in their intermediate bags, because I don't have enough light to cover them, if they were in their final bags. I'm going with 7 gal this time. I'm wasting two weeks every cycle, as I must now wait till I chop, and then dry for a few days, and then I will transplant and move 4 into that tent to veg. At this point, with a good light, the vegging would have been done, so we could go straight to bloom. What light, do you use to veg. with ?? Glad you're back for awhile .
5ADE1E94-AAAB-439A-A0EE-2B01D1FD68BD.jpeg
:tokin:

Yes bro that's a nice return I knew you'd smash 2lb but wow 3lb I'd be thrilled to bits me! And to top it off you now know what clones are keepers so there's still room for improvement.. can't believe you've not sampled it already I know it's better after cure but I'd be in them cookie jars already lol well done pal another great grow and another great journal you've definitely found something you are good at .

Thanks pal! It's not to bloody bad ayy? I know mate, not gonna lie when I realised I'd just broke the 3lb mark I was pretty like, ohhh yeahhhhh!! Defintley, lots of good to come from the next grow. Hopefully take my clones ready for the next one this week. Just waiting on supplies. Gonna try feed these plants a little less to make them a little hungry before I take clones and see if it helps them root faster. Think I mite go with 3, 4 & 9 on the next one.

Thanks pal I really appreciate the kind words. I'm really enjoying doing this so it defintley helps. Still a bloody boat load to learn tho! I feel pretty good with how things went on this run. After getting gifted bugs with my coco and slightly over feeding towards the end I think It came out a lot better than I thought it would. Want to focus on learning to read my plants better now and trying to get really dialled in to produce the best quality stuff I possibly can.

As it happens I've decided fuck it and broken into the cookie jar and found couple nugs to grind up from #7. The smoke is tasting bloody lovely, so smooth. I'm fooking baked as fook!! Lol! This stuff is going to get really lovely with some more curing. Just in time for Christmas, lovely!

Good work buddy, congratulations !! How's the older clones looking, ready to go ?? Mine are still in their intermediate bags, because I don't have enough light to cover them, if they were in their final bags. I'm going with 7 gal this time. I'm wasting two weeks every cycle, as I must now wait till I chop, and then dry for a few days, and then I will transplant and move 4 into that tent to veg. At this point, with a good light, the vegging would have been done, so we could go straight to bloom. What light, do you use to veg. with ?? Glad you're back for awhile .
5ADE1E94-AAAB-439A-A0EE-2B01D1FD68BD.jpeg
:tokin:

Thank you so much puffer. Appreciate those kind words. Pretty bloody decent numbers, wasn't expecting that high! My clones I took i grew into reasonable size plants. I kept plants of 3,4,5 & 9. there ready to take clones off of now. I didn't have room to have those plants and then room to put clones so had to wait for buds to go into jars. Got my supplies coming this week so will take clones and hopefully be ready to flower again in 6 weeks or so. Me too pal, I know the feeling. I've waisted loads of time on this one. Next time I'll try to get more room for clones so I can time it better and have less down time. It's all a learning curve! Nice, 7 gal bags gonna produce some monster root balls. I've kept my plants to clone from in 1 gallon pots still, just have to feed twice a day to stop from drying out. I have a 600w MH for veg but I always usually start under a 4 bulb t5 fixture. I'm going to need another veg light now too, prob another 600w MH. I'll always be around. Love this place man. Sometime life gets in the way tho lol! Hope you're good my friend.

Result mate all that OCD paying off lol
Crazy the weight difference between the worst An best did some of the heavier plants crowd the others

Thanks Scooby! Yeah it's defintley helping, that and cults tips! I know crazy differences. There was a hell of a lot of differences in genetic types so I think that's played a big part. The buds were quite different and the heaviest yielding plant had massive dense buds all over which obviously made the weight up. Some of the smaller yielding plants the buds were all very light, sparse and not compact, more sativa like. Although I'm smoking some of them buds now from #7 and they're frosty as hell and I'm stoned as fook! Lol.

Well deserved pal hard work really does pay off .... I'm more and more excited now to get mine going after the smoke report ..

My attempt at scrog I've decided to let the grow up, I feel I'm gonna damage the budlets at this stage 2week from flipping didnt net all plants coz I've a few different strains going all growing at different rates
420-magazine-mobile1465782795.jpg
critical in scrog
420-magazine-mobile1903073504.jpg
strawberry cookie also in scrog similarities in height and finish time
420-magazine-mobile1740512363.jpg
red dragon quite small and slower growing rate
420-magazine-mobile1767412076.jpg
mong u mental quite fast and stretchier

Well done mate. You doing well man. You were brand new not so long ago. The time its took you to get where you at is what took me like 3 years because i didnt have the access to 420 or a load of growers wanting to share their knowledge so you are super lucky and using all of the tòols at your disposàl.

One thing i will say and take it as you will but you should stick with one way of doing things until you at an intermediate level. The temptation to try every which is what fucks alot of people l. They end up fucking grows up because they change too many thngs at once and then when something goes wrong its often misdiagnosed because the person doing the grow doesnt know the ins and outs of exactkly whats going on.

Anyway mate good work so far and i hope it continues for you

Well deserved pal hard work really does pay off .... I'm more and more excited now to get mine going after the smoke report ..
Thanks pal, appreciate it. Man I love this grail Bro, I'm smoking a big fat doobie right now and it's just so fire, went with #1 this time, loving it!

My attempt at scrog I've decided to let the grow up, I feel I'm gonna damage the budlets at this stage 2week from flipping didnt net all plants coz I've a few different strains going all growing at different rates
420-magazine-mobile1465782795.jpg
critical in scrog
420-magazine-mobile1903073504.jpg
strawberry cookie also in scrog similarities in height and finish time
420-magazine-mobile1740512363.jpg
red dragon quite small and slower growing rate
420-magazine-mobile1767412076.jpg
mong u mental quite fast and stretchier

Mate that's looking lovely, loads of tops to fill those squares in the first pic. Looks nice and level as well. Awesome hour doing a few strains at once, gonna be like sweetie heaven when all thats ready to smoke lol.

Well done mate. You doing well man. You were brand new not so long ago. The time its took you to get where you at is what took me like 3 years because i didnt have the access to 420 or a load of growers wanting to share their knowledge so you are super lucky and using all of the tòols at your disposàl.

One thing i will say and take it as you will but you should stick with one way of doing things until you at an intermediate level. The temptation to try every which is what fucks alot of people l. They end up fucking grows up because they change too many thngs at once and then when something goes wrong its often misdiagnosed because the person doing the grow doesnt know the ins and outs of exactkly whats going on.

Anyway mate good work so far and i hope it continues for you

Thanks cult, super appreciate the kind words. Owe a lot of my success to the wealth of knowledge you've shared with me and everyone else here on 420. You're a top banana pal and a proper top bloke! I know man, where's the time gone. I'll be onto my 4th grow soon! Madness. Yeah, I really appreciate what your saying there. I feel very grateful to have gotten a real good head start in my learning!

Nope, I really appreciate that opinion cult and I think it's a good one. I don't plan on messing about with what I'm doing, just trying to improve on what I have been doing. I want to focus on learning how to read and understand my plants better, that will be my new goal. Only changes I plan on making is swapping Ionic for a ph perfect bloom nutrient and I'm going to try subbing in the green sensation for last couple of weeks of flower. Quality is going to be my focus ;)!

Thanks pal, appreciate it. Man I love this grail Bro, I'm smoking a big fat doobie right now and it's just so fire, went with #1 this time, loving it!
Yes, you have a nice lab TK. Problem is, # 2 is probably just as good as #1, so it's like judging a beauty contest, when they all have good qualities ?? You really need help in your lab, the more smokers & opinions, the better for you. You have samplers, I'm sure ? I thought you had already decided on #4 & # 9 ?? I would bet they're all better than what you could buy ? Doobie, doobie, do !!

Hey TK
I disappeared for awhile and am waiting for seeds for my new set-up atm but I am wondering where you got your Rapid Rooters from? I’m a fan of them but can’t find them on eBay anymore.
And btw; your Grow looks awesome! Respect.

Hope you're doing fine pal I've just put the grail and tut in yesterday was thinking of doing a journal but haven't a scooby doo how lol also I'm really busy pulling this harvest down so many strains it's all happening at different times .

Hey TK
I disappeared for awhile and am waiting for seeds for my new set-up atm but I am wondering where you got your Rapid Rooters from? I'm a fan of them but can't find them on eBay anymore.
And btw; your Grow looks awesome! Respect.
Hey Anna, sorry I have also been away for a little while. Did your new seeds turn up, what did you go for? I ordered my rapid rooters from ebay Anna. I quite like them too, I've had very good success with them. Thanks Anna, appreciate the kind words!

How's ya keeping mate
do ya no how to upload pics on this new site I've got few pics of me scrogni wanted to show ya
Hey ya mate. Sorry bro I was away for a little while. I use the app to upload photos mate. It's quite complicated to do online on desktop. I think you need to upload them to your gallery and then upload them to a journal after. I can't remember I've not used it like that for a while. I know they have a page which shows you exactly how tho. Hope you're good pal?

Back
Top Bottom