TerpKing - Third Grow - Holy Grail Kush DNA Genetics - Coco Smart Pots - 600W MH/HPS

Re: TerpKing - Third Grow - Holy Grail Kush DNA Genetics - Coco Smart Pots - 600W MH/

Hope you're doing fine pal I've just put the grail and tut in yesterday was thinking of doing a journal but haven't a scooby doo how lol also I'm really busy pulling this harvest down so many strains it's all happening at different times .
Oioi bro. How's things? I'm not too bad mate, haven't been on here very much in last couple of months. Yes mate, exciting times. Can't wait to see how they get on. Def try the journaling man, would be good to see what you get up to? How's the harvest going? Haha, I love it. Loads of different strains, like a sweet shop! Sounds awesome.

My pal went trimming in california and bought me back some seeds which the guy has made crosses of himself. Quite excited to start them. I have about 4 seeds of each, but he mixed them all up into the same bag the flid lol. Still grateful tho. I have Purple sherbet (sunset sherbert X granddaddy purple ) delato (gelato X dosido ) and gorilla dosha (gorilla glue 44 X dosido). He trimmed on a big farm but the guy also has indoor grows too and these are a few of his indoor strains my pal managed to get :). Some really tasty sounding stuff there. Can't wait to start them after this next lot of grail. Gonna find a mother out of them for sure lol.

Re: TerpKing - Third Grow - Holy Grail Kush DNA Genetics - Coco Smart Pots - 600W MH/

All good my man two seeds have popped in 2 days just waiting on the rest I've had to make a small grow box . for the seeds using a cardboard box lined with foil and a cfl seems to be keeping the 2 seedling happy for now.. it's like trying to juggle with one hand, once my dolly mix is all dry I can move the seeds in. I'm excited for it all to dry looks amazing, by the sounds of it you to are doing to have your hands full again... it's a shame your pal mixed the seeds up trying to scrog would be a nightmare looks like you're going to do some mother's first then clone either way would be a nice adventure working out what's what some of them strains sound tasty hmmm gelato that would go well crossed with my strawberry cookies

Seedlings box lol
ce0a291f4e1842effe43a3c7891e29ef.jpg
e42fab9f5ab6646f6cb9d383378ae9e8.jpg

Thanks cult, super appreciate the kind words. Owe a lot of my success to the wealth of knowledge you've shared with me and everyone else here on 420. You're a top banana pal and a proper top bloke! I know man, where's the time gone. I'll be onto my 4th grow soon! Madness. Yeah, I really appreciate what your saying there. I feel very grateful to have gotten a real good head start in my learning!

Nope, I really appreciate that opinion cult and I think it's a good one. I don't plan on messing about with what I'm doing, just trying to improve on what I have been doing. I want to focus on learning how to read and understand my plants better, that will be my new goal. Only changes I plan on making is swapping Ionic for a ph perfect bloom nutrient and I'm going to try subbing in the green sensation for last couple of weeks of flower. Quality is going to be my focus ;)!

Why would you change ionic coco bloom bro?

Why would you change ionic coco bloom bro?
Hey pal, sorry took me a while to answer, I haven't been as active lately as been having a little break. Only reason I'm changing is because I was finding it didn't seem to hold its PH as well as the PH perfect stuff I was using for veg. I was having to make to many adjustments with the Ionic. After about 2 days my PH would start to fall drastically and would require to much PH up to keep adjusting it back up. If I was hand feeding I would happily use it and mix my nutrients up every day or two. I'm using a dripper system to feed my girls up 3x a day so I need to have faith my PH is staying stable with out to much intervention from me. Hope this helps.

All good my man two seeds have popped in 2 days just waiting on the rest I've had to make a small grow box . for the seeds using a cardboard box lined with foil and a cfl seems to be keeping the 2 seedling happy for now.. it's like trying to juggle with one hand, once my dolly mix is all dry I can move the seeds in. I'm excited for it all to dry looks amazing, by the sounds of it you to are doing to have your hands full again... it's a shame your pal mixed the seeds up trying to scrog would be a nightmare looks like you're going to do some mother's first then clone either way would be a nice adventure working out what's what some of them strains sound tasty hmmm gelato that would go well crossed with my strawberry cookies
Awesome, how are all the seedlings doing now pal? Sorry took a while to reply. How's those baby grails coming along? Yeah you're right. I need to get some more space because as you say only way I see being able to do it is grow them all out take clones and flower those and see what we end up with. It definitely going to be a fun journey tho. Mmm gelato x strawberry cookies sounds delicious!

Everything is going slow pal so far I've got 3 grail and 2 tut break soil just waiting on the rest I've got them in my upgraded seedling box that I made just wish I'd of made it sooner
50cea21449a21ece8768f1bba528b660.jpg
af6bc22e12db25b0bbde0a99dd00a991.jpg
simple but affective .

Little update bro enough seeds have sprouted now! Only not how I intended, I've got six grail and 2 tut so I might be getting the show on the road .

Little update bro enough seeds have sprouted now! Only not how I intended, I've got six grail and 2 tut so I might be getting the show on the road .
Nice Bro, love seeing some little baby seedlings. Can't wait to sprout some more myself lol. Its exciting when you seeing them break through for the first time. Six grail and two tut is sounding like a winning combination lol. I'm excited to watch your progress with these and see how they turn out! Looking good so far ;)!

Cheers pal I hope The scrogging pays off for me 2lb would be amazing, you're work was top notch brother .

Cheers pal I hope The scrogging pays off for me 2lb would be amazing, you're work was top notch brother .
Thanks pal, I appreciate it. Looking forward to the next one now. Can't wait to get me some girls flowering again. How's the babies? Still growing like weeds? I think the scrogging will def pay off for you. Your be much better at it this time too as you've had more practice with the last one. I wanna see you get that 2lb for sure ;)

Yes bro just moved them to the new Home for the next 3ish month still a bit early to top and train just yet and I'll be due some new bulbs come flower, last yield ended up 27oz not a mazive amount from my space defo room to improve, got 8z of strawberry cookies that is fire bro the sample seeds I grew was mediocre nothing special, would love to stick with the strawberry but it's not the best for yield.. let's see what this grail and tut is all about can't wait I've heard good things

Yes bro just moved them to the new Home for the next 3ish month still a bit early to top and train just yet and I'll be due some new bulbs come flower, last yield ended up 27oz not a mazive amount from my space defo room to improve, got 8z of strawberry cookies that is fire bro the sample seeds I grew was mediocre nothing special, would love to stick with the strawberry but it's not the best for yield.. let's see what this grail and tut is all about can't wait I've heard good things
Yes pal, sounds good. Things are going to start getting real interesting. Looking forward to watching their progress, how are they doing now? 27 oz, not to shabby at all. The strawberry sounds so lush man, the really tasty ones always seem to yield less. Yeah I've got quite a few sample seeds, I've not used any of them because of what you just said pretty much lol. I decided to scrap my holy grail clones today. I just wasn't very happy with them at all. Got some kosher kush seeds on the way now though I ordered them today, I'm really excited to give them a whirl. Taking a little bit of a hit on the weight, says its 100/150 grams less on the pack than the grail but I know the Kosher is absolutely fire smoke. Getting excited for the seeds to turn up so I can get them started. The grail is a pretty good yielder with the scrog pal so you shouldn't be disappointed. The Kosher I'm reading likes to get tall and stretchy so going to really use the scrog to control those tops and can hopefully pull of a reasonable yield.

Just refreshed all my bulbs as well as you mentioned that. I've added another 600w mh light now so when I flower I'm going to use 2x 600w mh and the 315w papillon for the first two weeks or so of flower then switch over to the 600w hps. I've read good things about using mh for start of flowering as it can help keep the plants from stretching as much and in return create tighter more compact colas. Going to be interesting to see if it goes make a difference!

Hello man, I would like to say I really appreciate your work and way of growing. You made me think about scrogging. Can you tell me what is the point of having two screens, what is the benefit of this?

Do you think I can make a good screen using this ?

Thank you in advance!

Hello man, I would like to say I really appreciate your work and way of growing. You made me think about scrogging. Can you tell me what is the point of having two screens, what is the benefit of this?

Do you think I can make a good screen using this ?

Thank you in advance!
Hey pal. Thank you for your kind words I appreciate them. I really enjoy scrogging, takes a little time and patience but it pays off in the end. As I'm growing in a tent I use the scrog to utilise as much of my grow space as I can. I use the first layer of net to help control the height of my plants and to use it as a guide for spreading out my plants through the netting as they grow, I aim to fill each square with at least one or two tops. I add the second layer of net about two weeks after I flip my girls to flower, depending on how much they're stretching. I use the second layer of scrog to help keep the canopy even as they stretch up through it. It also adds great support to the plants branches as colas start to get heavy during the final part of flowering.

Tk

Is that stuff made of plastic? You want it to be flexible. The holes are pretty small compared to the screen I use but it should work. You'll just have to take extra time to weave your plants through it carefully. Also when it comes to harvesting that mite be a pain to have to cut everyone of those small squares to get the plants out. I like to hang my plants to dry upside down on stems but if you cut the buds off and use a drying rack you'll be fine.

Is that stuff made of plastic? You want it to be flexible. The holes are pretty small compared to the screen I use but it should work. You'll just have to take extra time to weave your plants through it carefully. Also when it comes to harvesting that mite be a pain to have to cut everyone of those small squares to get the plants out. I like to hang my plants to dry upside down on stems but if you cut the buds off and use a drying rack you'll be fine.

Thank you very much for taking time to answer!
I believe its plastic. Its used for fence. How far away are the pots from the screen and what is the distance from the bulbs you use?

These were put into coco exactly one month ago, I'm hand watering them but will get them a drip setup real soon. Do you think I should lst them and give them 2 more weeks before flip or I should let them grow as they are right now without any more lst?

Do you think the screen is ready to be set? Thanks in advance!

DSC035127.JPG

Yo bro everything is going tick tock pal..I hope you didn't waste to much time on the clones you had to ditch pal that's bad news I've been looking at the kosher sounds banging, yeah I totally agree you don't always get a lot of the top notch gear but sometimes can be worth it. I'm now at a point myself where I'm going to need to ditch some seedlings my pal donated me four clones of amnesia.. and this stuff is the bomb and great yielder so at the moment I've got 12 little baby's but I only intended on 8 I really want the amnesia I've had it a few times and I know what to expect I also want the grail and the tut I'm not familiar with but it is supposedly one of the top strongest strains... what do I do brother???

Sorry pal yes I've used mh all the way through flower along side hps's I now use dual spec from start to finish and I find it just has good for both veg and flower can't tell any difference pal I've had 24z from 1 600 dual in the 4x4 tent so I've got high hopes using 2x600 + 400hps obviously the tents twice size now though lol

Thank you very much for taking time to answer!
I believe its plastic. Its used for fence. How far away are the pots from the screen and what is the distance from the bulbs you use?

These were put into coco exactly one month ago, I'm hand watering them but will get them a drip setup real soon. Do you think I should lst them and give them 2 more weeks before flip or I should let them grow as they are right now without any more lst?

Do you think the screen is ready to be set? Thanks in advance!

DSC035127.JPG

Looks like it's going to get crowded in there after you flip them me personally I'd be flipping, you could install a net now to open them up then flip and instal another net above for the stretch to help support the buds from falling all over. Looks like you've done a good job .

Back
Top Bottom