TerpKing - Third Grow - Holy Grail Kush DNA Genetics - Coco Smart Pots - 600W MH/HPS

Re: TerpKing - Third Grow - Holy Grail Kush DNA Genetics - Coco Smart Pots - 600W MH/

I will be removing 4 of these plants into a smaller tent so basically it will be only 16 in there.

Thank you very much for the kind words mate!

Re: TerpKing - Third Grow - Holy Grail Kush DNA Genetics - Coco Smart Pots - 600W MH/

Thank you very much for taking time to answer!
I believe its plastic. Its used for fence. How far away are the pots from the screen and what is the distance from the bulbs you use?

These were put into coco exactly one month ago, I'm hand watering them but will get them a drip setup real soon. Do you think I should lst them and give them 2 more weeks before flip or I should let them grow as they are right now without any more lst?

Do you think the screen is ready to be set? Thanks in advance!

DSC035127.JPG
Not a problem at all my friend, any question feel free to shoot away and I'll my best to help answer them. As long as its flexible you'll be OK but bare in mind what I said about the the size of the holes and having to cut that off of the plants will be serious work load when they've bushed out fill of flowers.
I usually try to have my first layer of scrog at around 10/16 inches above plant level. I try to keep my plants short and bushy with lots of lst.

I'm with dandare, I think it's going to get very crowded in there if you veg them for another two weeks. That's a lot of plants for that size tent. Is it a 2.4 x 1.2? Looks same size as mine from the pic. I would run 8 or 10 maybe 12 slightly smaller plants max. Im liking 10 atmo that's what I'll be doing next again I think.

Depending on the age of bulbs and age of the plants I'm working with but I try to keep as close as possible. I start with t5 and have that about 4/6 inches above the tops of plants, 600w mh about 12/16 inches above plants. If in doubt start further away and slowly lower the light down keeping an eye on plants for signs stress. I keep a tape measure down side of my tent so I can always keep an eye on how much they're growing so I can alter the distance of the lights as needed.

If I was you I would concentrate on getting a screen up spread the plants out and start weaving those tops through the screen. You'll definitely going to have to be careful with how much longer you veg for cause I ram my tent out with 10 plants so bare that in mind, I'd hate for you to run out of space. Plants looking good tho pal! Once you flip them girls to flower they're gonna explode and want to have some room to fill out around the sides as well as up. Spread the plants out and see how much room you've got to play with. Once your screen is pretty much full you'll be good to go.

TK

Yo bro everything is going tick tock pal..I hope you didn't waste to much time on the clones you had to ditch pal that's bad news I've been looking at the kosher sounds banging, yeah I totally agree you don't always get a lot of the top notch gear but sometimes can be worth it. I'm now at a point myself where I'm going to need to ditch some seedlings my pal donated me four clones of amnesia.. and this stuff is the bomb and great yielder so at the moment I've got 12 little baby's but I only intended on 8 I really want the amnesia I've had it a few times and I know what to expect I also want the grail and the tut I'm not familiar with but it is supposedly one of the top strongest strains... what do I do brother???
Good man, just that waiting game now pal. I hate having patience, I wish it was a faster process!! I wasted a good 6 weeks or so but it is what it is. I'd rather waste time and be happy with what I'm flowering than be unhappy with what I got going on and not 100% into it. Seeds should be here tomorrow or day after and then I'll get them germinated and ready to rock and roll. Man the Kosher sure is banging, I've smoked it a few times but looking forward to growing it better myself lol. Yeah man, always seems to be the way mate. Still I'd rather gave quality than quantity. Or a nice mix of both lol. No way, what you gonna ditch, I hate having to get rid of plants. I wish I had room for then all.

Nice, the amnesia sounds good, can't go wrong with free clones. Def can't be getting rid of all the grail tho, I'd rather smoke that than amnesia. Sounds like you got a dilemma on ya hands pal. I've not heard of the King tut but it does sound good. Can't you do a few amnesia, a few holy grail and a couple king tut. The amnesia is gonna go a good few more weeks than the other two I'd imagine right? I'm gonna research king tut and have a look. I hate these crazy decisions we have to make sometimes. We both need more room for sure!

Sorry pal yes I've used mh all the way through flower along side hps's I now use dual spec from start to finish and I find it just has good for both veg and flower can't tell any difference pal I've had 24z from 1 600 dual in the 4x4 tent so I've got high hopes using 2x600 + 400hps obviously the tents twice size now though lol
I've used my pal along side my hps but never tried the first few weeks with all blue spectrum, going to be interesting. Wow that's a nice pull from one light. Amazing. Those dual specs sound interesting, is that a different light fixture for those bulbs? Yeah you should def get a nice yield with that mate. I found having my extra light in the middle of the tent really beefs up the light coverage.

That's some sound advice terp . ok so I've come to a decision I'm sticking with the 4 grail 4 Amnesia and 2 tut not sure how the scrog on all these will turn out I'll find a way brother yeah the amnesia will probably go to about 10 weeks so it's not much in time

Not sure if I've been trying the journal correctly but when I try it it says I don't have permission to post there? Maybe I'm doing something wrong

I've not really noticed much difference with the 400 in the middle apart from higher temps but my last two runs have had a fewlittle problems ie: herming and the last one I had a plant that was deformed didn't even Yield 1z so that was abit of a space waster this time I'm sure I'll do even better having the option to scrap the ugly ones even though all look sexy right now lol. Hopefully I'll be able to notice a difference with the added light in the middle, I do agree two lights doesn't seem to cover the space in our tents tho. Be interested to see how you get on using all mh for the first part of bloom I think it'll work well I've heard of people treating the transition stage same as veg with nutes. I like to get the flower boost in after a week from flip that's only coz that's how I've been taught and it works for me, I'm always open to trying new ways but I like to see evidence lol

Sorry pal got carried away typing lol no light fixture is the same my ballasts are hps/mh also dual spectrum bulb I'm not sure if I could use hps bulbs only in my ballasts? I think that is why I use dual so I'm not messing about swapping things over all I do is adjust the timer

Its a 300x150 room with 5x600w HPS in there. I thought about running 16 plants there, whats your thought about the numbers?
The size of the other tent is 100x100x200, how much do you think I should use there?

Can you tell me when exactly you put the second net?

Thank you once again for all the help

That's some sound advice terp . ok so I've come to a decision I'm sticking with the 4 grail 4 Amnesia and 2 tut not sure how the scrog on all these will turn out I'll find a way brother yeah the amnesia will probably go to about 10 weeks so it's not much in time
Now that sounds like a nice combo. So many flavours. It's gonna be another sweet shop!! You'll most certainly find a way, maybe do 4 on one side, the two king tut in the middle and the other 4 on the other side. That way you csn sort of dedicate a light to each section in a way. Ahh yes, I'm forgetting the grail is 9 weeks, typical stoner super forgetful. Just bloody grew the stuff two times, ha! In fact, I even let mine go 10 weeks both time. I start flushing at week 8 and do two week flush. Gave me a nice amount of Amber trichomes in there with the extra week. You shouldn't have a problem at all.

Not sure if I've been trying the journal correctly but when I try it it says I don't have permission to post there? Maybe I'm doing something wrong
You need to go to the grow journal area and start a new post I belive. Although that's how you do it from the Web browser. This phone app isn't the best. Always has problems. Now I can't do multiple posts in one comment because it doesn't save the previous information of the last post reply anymore. Very strange. Have you had any luck yet.

I've not really noticed much difference with the 400 in the middle apart from higher temps but my last two runs have had a fewlittle problems ie: herming and the last one I had a plant that was deformed didn't even Yield 1z so that was abit of a space waster this time I'm sure I'll do even better having the option to scrap the ugly ones even though all look sexy right now lol. Hopefully I'll be able to notice a difference with the added light in the middle, I do agree two lights doesn't seem to cover the space in our tents tho. Be interested to see how you get on using all mh for the first part of bloom I think it'll work well I've heard of people treating the transition stage same as veg with nutes. I like to get the flower boost in after a week from flip that's only coz that's how I've been taught and it works for me, I'm always open to trying new ways but I like to see evidence lol
Defintley get higher temps, I know that feeling. Hopefully this time things will go smoothly and you won't have any unsuspecting occurrences. I hope you get the journal sorted pal, can't wait to follow this one. I'm getting eager for my seeds, doesn't feel right having no plants to see too, haha. Fuck hate those bad phenos. I've had a few shitter ones but nothing like that. Such a waste of nutrients and light. I can't wait for more room. I'd love to run a bunch of normal seeds to find some keepers. Until then feminized seeds it is. You got the pick of the them all, hopefully they all stay sexy, although makes it harder to throw them out when they look good. I hate it anyway.

Yes me too, I'm doing it more to see if it controls the stretch during during the start of flower. I've been reading it can help you create more compact dense colas. We're soon see. I won't be changing my nutrients regime tho, cults works a treat and same as you, feeding bloom nutrients when I flip to flower has done nothing provide me with excellent results so I ain't gonna mess with what works. I've been taught this way and it works amazing. Once I got a bunch more experience then I'll start dicking about with different combinations. Me too, I wanna see that evidence. The way to be my man.

Sorry pal got carried away typing lol no light fixture is the same my ballasts are hps/mh also dual spectrum bulb I'm not sure if I could use hps bulbs only in my ballasts? I think that is why I use dual so I'm not messing about swapping things over all I do is adjust the timer
Never be sorry, I love it .

Yeah I did have a feeling you would have different lights for dual spectrum bulbs, I thought maybe it was just the bulbs which were different.

Its a 300x150 room with 5x600w HPS in there. I thought about running 16 plants there, whats your thought about the numbers?
The size of the other tent is 100x100x200, how much do you think I should use there?

Can you tell me when exactly you put the second net?

Thank you once again for all the help
Sorry I thought your tent was the same size as mine but your tent is bigger so you have a little bit more space to play with. I like the size of that tent tho, 30cm wider and 60cm longer than mine.

I reckon 14 mite be nice but if you don't veg them to much bigger 16 may be ok also. What strain is it you're growing? Do you know what to expect from their stretch in the first 3 weeks of flower? Some strains need more space than others to fill out in than others so take that into consideration when deciding how many to fill Your space. In the smaller tent maybe 2/4 but again depends how much you veg them as you could fill that same space with one plant if you really wanted etc. Less is more, plants will produce better with a little more space. You just don't want it to cramped in there.

I put the second net up during the first week of flower uaually. I don't really have an exact time tho. Its just when the plants have grown up enough through the first layer of netting. I'd say maybe set the net about 8/10 inches above the first layer. If you go back through the journal a little bit you will be able to see from my pictures of before and after each stage I took and rhus may give you a better idea as you'll be able to see visually.

Honestly no problem. Hope it helps.

No luck pal I went in browse then grow room then grow journal it still says I don't have permission after clicking on new topic

The strain is Critical + 2.0. Do you think I can go with 16 if I veg a week more?

No luck pal I went in browse then grow room then grow journal it still says I don't have permission after clicking on new topic
I just went to grow journals, then journals in progress then there is a little icon at the bottom right hand side of the screen to start a new topic? Was that how you tried? So strange, it let me start a new topic.

The strain is Critical + 2.0. Do you think I can go with 16 if I veg a week more?
Best thing I can suggest is lay out 16 plants in the tent and see how much space you have left around and in between the other plant's. That way you'll be able to have a better idea of how much room you have got to play with. If you have lots of space veg a little longer if you don't have much space left get ready to start getting the first layer of scrog up and get them ready to be flipped.

Ahh mate cheers I'v been doing it all wrong I've being going in journals and clicking on create new topic when all needed to do was go in journals in progress then click new topic at bottom. So simple it was staring me in the face I couldn't see it for looking lol

Back
Top Bottom