TerpKing - Third Grow - Holy Grail Kush DNA Genetics - Coco Smart Pots - 600W MH/HPS

Re: TerpKing - Third Grow - Holy Grail Kush DNA Genetics - Coco Smart Pots - 600W MH/

Hey cult, thanks very much pal, appreciate that. I was well chuffed when I found out.

Re: TerpKing - Third Grow - Holy Grail Kush DNA Genetics - Coco Smart Pots - 600W MH/

No one is more dedicated & deserving than you buddy !! Congrats. !!
Thanks puffer. Appreciate it pal. How you keeping mate? Your babies doing OK?

Thanks puffer. Appreciate it pal. How you keeping mate? Your babies doing OK?
I'm nursing the 4 Mega Jack and will probably Be about 4 to 5 oz. short on yield. While they have recovered somewhat, two are just going to be 1/2 size. And just before Xmas., my Dr. tells me that I have sirosis of my liver. And that he had known for two yrs. !! That pissed me off !! I don't feel any of the symptoms yet, so i guess I should be happy about that !!
My other grow is doing pretty good. For some reason, these 4 recovered better than the Mega Jack, 2 blue dream, 1 og kush, and the pineapple chunk . I've been neglecting my journal lately, but i'll get back into my groove shortly. I hope !! Stay cool Bro. !!

Ahh man, always a pain to be a little down on harvest but at least you're making it to the end with something. Ahh man no way, sorry to hear about your health problems pal, I hope you can get it all under control. Fingers crossed for you!

Glad the other room is going well though. Nice selection of plants you have in there. Sounds like a tasty harvest lol. You'll definitely get back into the groove, sometimes life just gets in the way a bit. Hope you keep well brother!

Please pardon the intrusion. :thanks:

Since many of you stay in the grow room with blinders on, we have to spread the word somehow.

The mobile apps have been temporarily disbled, you can now access our 420% mobile friendly website via all smartphones through a browser like Google Chrome.

Please vote in the poll and subscribe to this thread for more details, discussions and updates
Brand New Forums & Gallery

For those of you needing guidance on the new gallery
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Thank you for your patience, understanding and support, we are truly grateful.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom