Terra Canna Professional tips

fatbuds420

hello, i need some tips for terra canna professional

first of all, what's the diference between professional, and plus?

is the one i have pre-fertilized a bit?

i have a 8lt fabric pot and a 11 liter one.

i mixed in 20% of perlite into the soil, is it enough?

i'm planning to grow autos in this, can i start into the final pot?

how should i water for new seedlings?

Attachments

• photo_2020-06-22_19-29-27.jpg
    photo_2020-06-22_19-29-27.jpg
    449.3 KB · Views: 96
I just started a seed in an 11 liter fabric pot - perfect size for an auto!
I mixed about 30% of perlite in my Canna Terra Pro. I also found a lot of large pieces in the soil that I had to break up with my hands.

While reading the canna terra website last week, I found something I didn't know. I'd always thought of canna t as a conventional soil with nutrients that would be watered using 6.4 ph'd water.
But, to my suprise, the company suggests a ph of 6 because of its high peat content.
Suprised me, and learnt something new.

I use it too. PH should be 5.8 for seedlings though veg and then goes gradually to 6.2. I use it without any perlite. It holds water well. I use canna nutes as well. Note bottom right of chart.

This is a good read for people who use canna terra pro.

Soil conundrum
do you wet the soil before putting the seedling in? or put it in and they use a spray bottle?

when do you start giving nutes?

I use a bit of root stimulant with water PHd to 5.8. I soak the soil and mix it up by hand to make sure it's not got any dead spots. Then I plant the seedling. I let it dry out and then focus watering towards the outer edges of the pot. After a few weeks the roots will have spread.

How to water a potted plant.

These are the roots post harvest. It's like rope.

Hi mate,

growing in canna terra professional soil at the moment. Never had problems with this like the young man said you have to break up the larger pieces by hand in pots.

I only feed my plants PH water for first 3 weeks. Then I began to slowly introduce my nutrients at a quarter strength.

I also got told. The round leaves in which each cannabis plant has (there’s 2 by the way) on each. They start to fade yellow that’s when I started to introduce my nutrients.

good luck with your journey.

I use it too. PH should be 5.8 for seedlings though veg and then goes gradually to 6.2. I use it without any perlite. It holds water well. I use canna nutes as well. Note bottom right of chart.

This is a good read for people who use canna terra pro.

Soil conundrum
Hi mate,

Im just reading your post. ain’t the PH 6.5 to 7.0 never that high though. When ever your using soil. That’s what I’ve feed mine for 8 weeks.

am I wrong. Sorry to be a pest

god loves you

Hi mate,

Im just reading your post. ain’t the PH 6.5 to 7.0 never that high though. When ever your using soil. That’s what I’ve feed mine for 8 weeks.

am I wrong. Sorry to be a pest

god loves you
Hi. No, it's not. It is basically the same as coco. The main difference is that aside from PH you treat it like normal potting soil. It doesn't need to be constantly wet. Have a read from this link. It's long but well worth it. The guy is corresponding with the horticulturalist from Cana. There should be a big fluorescent sign on the bag saying PH 5.8 - 6.2. I didn't know until I stumbled across the thread halfway through the grow.

Soil conundrum

You're not a pest. This is my hobby. :cheer: :nomo: :ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom