Teslaswagginz First Indoor - 300W LED DWC & Soil - Auto Tutankhamon & Anesthesia

Teslaswagginz

Hi all, first post here on 420, but i stalked the forum a lot trying to learn from the best growers. This will be my first indoor grow, inside my closet. I will grow 2 seeds but in different ways. One will be in a dwc system (Tutankhamon) and the other will stay in soil.
I germinated both of em in root riot and everything was good. They have different age as Tutan was germinated 4-5 days before. Sorry if i'll be using metric system and sorry if my english is not perfect.

Bucket size: 15 liters for DWC, not defined yet for soil
Light: 300 W Led, 60x5W diodes
Seeds:

---- AUTO TUTANKHAMON (Pyramid seeds)
A selection of Ak 47, this variety has one of the highest percentages of THC in the market (as demonstrated by Energy Control in the 2011 Barcelona Spannabis).
This variety becomes a small, compact and densely branched plant with plenty of THC buds.
This is an excellent and productive plant, with a fresh fruit taste and long lasting psychoactive effects.
100%Auto-flowering
Production: 550 g / m2, 20 plants per meter 600W
Height indoor: 50 / 110cm
Flowering indoor: 7 to 8 weeks
outdoor production: 30/250 gr per plant
Flowering outdoor: 55/70 days from germination
Height outdoor: 50/110 cm
THC: 20%
CBD: 1.5%
CBN: 0.4%

----AUTO ANESTHESIA (Pyramid seeds)
Mixture of two genetic (Northern Lights and Black Domina) chosen for a devastating hybrid, a plant of a large effect. This plant has the characteristics of an Indica wonderful: delicious, rich in resin, an ideal mother thanks to its rapid growth. Dense and attractive thanks to its abundant foliage green color .Su flavor is sweet and acid input at the end, its effect is relaxing and pleasant.Thanks to its unique characteristics, Anesthesia perfectly relieves the effects of certain diseases.
Type: Autoflowering 100%
Yield indoor: 550 gr. / M2, 20 plants per meter 600W
Flowering indoor: 7 weeks
Height indoor: 40-100 cm.
Flowering Outdoor: 60 days from germination
Yield outdoor: 30/90 g per plant
Height outdoor: 40 / 100cm
THC: 17%
CBD: 1.6%
CBN: 1.4%

So this is my magic closet :Namaste:
IMG_20161025_141609100_HDR.jpg

I installed 2 pc fan for air circulation; Temperature goes from 22 to 24 celsius. I'm planning to get an hygrometer and to use mylar on the walls of my closet, but actually i'm out of funds so i've to wait a little .... student life :(

This is Tutan in his DWC system :love:
IMG_20161025_141429459.jpg

IMG_20161025_141455759.jpg

Just 1 root now
IMG_20161025_141749543.jpg

And here it is Anesthesia :love: (that now i moved under another light because i saw her suffering a little from led; i'll move back her in 1-2 days)
IMG_20161025_141517828.jpg

This is the stuff i use for EC and Ph monitoring (Ph taken costantly between 5.5 and 5.8 and EC about 900)
IMG_20161025_141631674.jpg

And this is the Nutrients and the ph regulators i am using for DWC (for soil i'll use biobizz trypack)
IMG_20161025_141841120_HDR.jpg

My aim as everyone is to get the maximum i can in this little space, so i'll do topping on 3rd node and lst (i never did it before so i hope everything will be ok. I'm trying to learn from thebeast27's journals). For Anesthesia i plan to start using nutes after 3-4 weeks.

For now this is all. I hope i will show you some big buds in the end.

:Namaste:

Update after a week.
Both of em are doing very good, but i feel Tutankamon (the seed in DWC) is growing faster... They have just 5 days of difference.

Tomorrow i'll change the water for the dwc, after 2 weeks being the same water. I was also thinking that it's the right time to top Tutan. Maybe later i'll do it.

Hey guys, i don't know if this interest anyone, btw the 2 babies are doing great.
Here is the update:

Tutankamon was topped the day after the last update. She was stunned for 2 days, after that she started grow again. She now seems very very strong and healthy. I'm sure that if i top her again she would handle that greatly. Btw i'm a first time topper and don't want to risk everything.

Tutan roots:

And here it is Anesthesia.

As you can see right now both plants are doing great and seems very healthy. DWC however, seems to produce way faster and stronger plants. I remember that they have just 5 days of difference. I was considering maybe tomorrow to top Anesthesia (the soil one) and to start lst on Tutankamon (DWC).

Is there anyone that have any advice? I'm studying from thebeast threads but some suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

:Namaste:

Hey guys, some updates after a while.
Both the plant reacted very good to the topping. Also today the little one had his first lst.
I'm trying to fill the closet horizontally and to keep em short.

Top view to show you how dense they are becoming
IMG_20161120_144459126.jpg

IMG_20161120_144754038.jpg
IMG_20161120_144809924.jpg

This is how Tutankamon is behind his leaves. His trunk is very very large and she seems so strong. DWC is really going crazy
IMG_20161120_144555945.jpg

Here a pic with a cellphone charger so you can understand their height
IMG_20161120_144733607.jpg

And here the little Anesthesia with her first lst of her life
IMG_20161120_144759296.jpg

Enjoy and long life to this wonderful plant

Count me in .should of gave a comment on 1 of my threads id have followed from the start.looks like u have everything in hand,top work.ur dwc lady would enjoy a defol and remove all bottom growth.this will ensure alot of bif buds of all the same size.and good for air to get in and around ur buds.best of luck ,happy growing;)

Count me in .should of gave a comment on 1 of my threads id have followed from the start.looks like u have everything in hand,top work.ur dwc lady would enjoy a defol and remove all bottom growth.this will ensure alot of bif buds of all the same size.and good for air to get in and around ur buds.best of luck ,happy growing;)

Is it safe to remove some fan leaf right now?
In your journal i noticed that you do a big defol after stretching is done. Do you do one also in vegetative stage?

Btw, thank you so much, appreciate it.

EDIT: Also, do you think that not having reflecting walls (like mylar or something similar) will be a huge disadvantage? I know that it help for sure, but how much do you think it change the final result?

Yea i defol in veg a few times if needed. After 3 Weeks of age onwards .and yea remove any fans and all bottom growth to ensure growth to the top of the plant for big buds;) happy growing;)

Just found this. Not sure how i missed a dwc grow, as i am always on the lookout for new ones.
Your girls look very healthy and happy so far and you have very nice root formation in your bucket. Congrats.
I am interested to see how the tut comes along for you as its been on my want list for quite sometime.

Yea i defol in veg a few times if needed. After 3 Weeks of age onwards .and yea remove any fans and all bottom growth to ensure growth to the top of the plant for big buds;) happy growing;)

please come and tell this to hubby... pleaseeeeee :)

Back
Top Bottom