TestClear 5 day detox

chase03

Hey all I'm new around here and I'm curious about a product I'm using. I currently smoke off and on, so not much really. I started using the TestClear 5 day detox system and was wondering if anyone has any DIRECT experience with using, or hearing about the use of this product. I was told by a representative that it was used in methadone clinics, and is 99% effective. I'm just looking to clean myself out before I have to take a DT for a job. ANYONE-ANYONE-lol.

Re: TestClear 5 day detox??????????

No not opposed. I saw they had a sub-option, but thought since I had the time I would give this a try

get a 5oz bottle a rubber band, a temperature strip for a fish tank stick it to the bottle. then get a toe warmer toastie toes work great you can get them online. find a friend that can give you a clean sample. make sure they are trust worthy! fill the bottle with it. on the way to the test warm it up on the defroster of your car wait till temp reaches 99. activate the toastie toes and strap to the bottle with rubber band. stick in you crotch go in pour the urine in the test bottle and be ready to go to work cause you will pass the test. Be sure to practice taking the lid off your bottle so you don't make any weird noises. Good luck well you won't need luck just do as I said and you'll be ok.

Back
Top Bottom