Tested today need to put my mind at ease

soberidiot

Not a heavy smoker...bowl a day. I weigh about 210. It has been 12 days since the last time I smoked. For those 12 days I have taken 1000mg of niacin, 2 capsules of Golden seal, and drank nothing but cranberry juice a little whiskey for my nerves. Before the test today I took the niacin, golden seal, and used one of those Carbo Q drinks....chased with cranberry juice all morning. I drank the drink at 7:20 am and it was 11:30 before I took the test. Any words of encouragement or is the bank coming for my house? Thanks guys and gals

:yummy:

Hey... It is what it is. Not much you can do about it now. Worrying about it won't make things any better. Just try to enjoy yourself and not thing about it. ;-)

you should be alright considering everything you took i normally just pop me two niacin before i go to sleep the day before with a couple glasses of water, then just drink water all the next day up until i go take the test and thats all i piss out to. WATER IS THE SHIT CANT STRESS THAT ENOUGH but in your case cranberry juice works to it also helps cleanin you out. you should be good man but FloridaMan is right everyones different!

Bank coming for your house? Why do you have to take a test again? :scratchinghead:

I was recently laid off from my job (growing high end leafy vegetables)of several years, not drug related, but economy.....I'm in the agriculture field and jobs are few and far between in the winter so I had to jump on the first thing available....they needed someone to start immediately and there was no time to clean.....if I can't get a job soon=no house payment

Bought a home test today and passed with a weak negative.....no diluting or anything today. Is it possible I may fail because of diluting in lab test? Yhanks for the help folks.

Paranoid guy who just wants to burn one down.

:smokin:

Back
Top Bottom