Testers For The VIVOSUN New AeroWave E6 Clip-On Fan On The Hunt!

That's too bad because I'd really like to try one of your fans. @LKABudMan has done a superb job of journaling about them but I'm in Canada so I guess I'm not eligible. :(
It is really a pity for our Canadian growers due to our shipping issues. We are working on it and there will be campaigns for our Cadanian customers in APRIL!:)

I have been using Vivosun products for years and have always been happy. Most all your products I have used over the years are just as good if not better than others who just package everything in really nice boxes

IMG-7338.jpg

I just received and unpacked my new AeroWave E6 this morning. It does have six very small green led lights on the control panel. The lights come on when you change the fan speed to indicate the new speed. They turn off about 5 seconds after you set the fan speed then stay off.

20230323_082909.jpg

20230323_082919.jpg
Fantastic looking fan BM it would be most welcomed in my tent. Being fairly new to indoor growing I didn’t have a need for most of their products. But I recently purchased a @VIVOSUN 4 in 1 PH meter and found it to be worth every cent. CL🍀

mega.png

Attention all growers! We’re seeking 3 experienced testers for VIVOSUN New AeroWave E6 Clip-on Fan.

230321.jpg

Wanna join?👊👊👊

Here are the super simple rules👇:

:green_heart:1. Follow us @VIVOSUN
:green_heart:2. Like this thread and post a picture of your grow;

:green_heart:[Valid Time:Mar 21-Mar 31]
ps: this time US entries only ^_~

Good Luck!

sparkling_heart.png

I have been wanting to try one of these forever just could never justify the cost. Thanks @VIVOSUN for the potential chance!!!

CE8BB95F-DDF2-4DE2-8F58-63CD13D8AAF1.jpeg

US only, seriously!?!?! Wow sooo disappointing :(
mega.png

Attention all growers! We’re seeking 3 experienced testers for VIVOSUN New AeroWave E6 Clip-on Fan.

230321.jpg

Wanna join?👊👊👊

Good Luck!

sparkling_heart.png

I could use a fan in a bad way, Grow It ! Smoke it!..... rinse @ Repeat . Had a fan go bad on the last grow , I would like to see how a VIVOSUN New AeroWave E6 Clip-on Fan. would do Under the ScrOG net ?

IMG_3284.jpg
IMG_3280.jpg

mega.png

230321.jpg

Wanna join?👊👊👊

Good Luck!

sparkling_heart.png
mega.png

230321.jpg

Wanna join?👊👊👊

Good Luck!

sparkling_heart.png
Malawi Gold likes the smart grow system. Just missing that darn fan! Love the products @VIVOSUN

300A7765-5726-4261-AFDE-79FA65A0D2B4.jpeg

B7F6C3C8-2D1B-40D1-9854-1AD3FABF740B.jpeg

:cheer:Yoo-Hoo! We get our WINNERS!!!✨✨ Congratulations @Keffka, @Cola Monster, and @Breedwheel!!!:circle-of-love:
1680250192799.png
1680250208709.png
1680250222597.png

Please send us a DM so we can coordinate getting you your prize! Thanks to everyone who joined, we have tons of giveaways so keep an eye on our page for the next one and you might end up winning!:high-five:

Thank you kindly for the giveaway @VIVOSUN, much appreciated. :thanks: Congrats. to @Keffka & @Breedwheel as well, enjoy your fans mates.:high-five:

:cheer:Yoo-Hoo! We get our WINNERS!!!✨✨ Congratulations @Keffka, @Cola Monster, and @Breedwheel!!!:circle-of-love:
1680250192799.png
1680250208709.png
1680250222597.png

Please send us a DM so we can coordinate getting you your prize! Thanks to everyone who joined, we have tons of giveaways so keep an eye on our page for the next one and you might end up winning!:high-five:
Congratulations to all the lucky winners. Nice score! CL🍀

Back
Top Bottom