Testers For The VIVOSUN New AeroWave E6 Clip-On Fan On The Hunt!

Hey @VIVOSUN thanks for having quality product at an amazing price! I’m using your 4x4, seedling mats and so much more!

E3B03BE5-604B-4BB2-9960-52C5B8FF4A41.jpeg

Awesome! Thank you for the congrats everyone, and congratulations to @Cola Monster and @Breedwheel as well!

@VIVOSUN has some really cool products for us growers. The products seem to be created by growers, or at the very least they’ve paid attention to all the little things we need to be successful.

(I’ve sent the DM as requested)

Thanks again @VIVOSUN for a fantastic giveaway. Congratulations @Keffka @Cola Monster and @Breedwheel - You're going to love your new AeroWave E6. If you happen to have a GrowHub, plug it in and it will automatically follow the Circulation fan settings :)

@VIVOSUN recently gifted me their AeroWave E6 Clip-On Oscillating Fan to try out in my flowering room in which I couldn't be more pleased with its performance. It's easy to install plus quiet as can be so it doesn't interfere with my musical enjoyment and powerful enough to move the warm air around that is put off by my CO2 burner in the room. Great product @VIVOSUN!:thumb:

Thanks again @VIVOSUN, your generosity is much appreciated!:thanks::Namaste:

@VIVOSUN recently gifted me their AeroWave E6 Clip-On Oscillating Fan to try out in my flowering room in which I couldn't be more pleased with its performance. It's easy to install plus quiet as can be so it doesn't interfere with my musical enjoyment and powerful enough to move the warm air around that is put off by my CO2 burner in the room. Great product @VIVOSUN!:thumb:

Good morning my friend. :ciao:
Congrats on the new E6.:yahoo:
I love mine.
Just wanted to mention something though. :Namaste::Namaste:
The exposed wood floor and beams above your room.
Almost identical to the room ceiling that caught on fire at my house.
After a couple years with a light hanging under it it was dry as a bone.
The faulty light was all it took to ignite it.
If I had of taken an hour to put up drywall we might not be having this discussion.
Just 2 cents, not trying to disparage anything you do.:Namaste::Namaste:
Fore warned......... is all!

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Good morning my friend. :ciao:
Congrats on the new E6.:yahoo:
I love mine.
Just wanted to mention something though. :Namaste::Namaste:
The exposed wood floor and beams above your room.
Almost identical to the room ceiling that caught on fire at my house.
After a couple years with a light hanging under it it was dry as a bone.
The faulty light was all it took to ignite it.
If I had of taken an hour to put up drywall we might not be having this discussion.
Just 2 cents, not trying to disparage anything you do.:Namaste::Namaste:
Fore warned......... is all!

Bill284 😎
Thanks for the heads up @Bill284, I appreciate you having my back and pointing out possible safety issues in my flowering room. I do safety inspections everyday both in the morning and at night before the lights go out by checking all the cords in my room to see if they're getting hot.
I also have the new @VIVOSUN AeroWave E6 fan installed now that pushes the warm air around above the lights and CO2 burner which is a huge improvement. Now with that being said I'm all about safety my friend in which this is a temporary flowering room I threw together in a pinch that will be updated after harvest with both insulation between the beams and then fireproof sheetrock or wallboard installed of some type to finish it off.:thumb:

Thanks again for looking out for my best interest, much appreciated!:high-five: Have a great day!:Namaste:

Thanks for the heads up @Bill284, I appreciate you having my back and pointing out possible safety issues in my flowering room. I do safety inspections everyday both in the morning and at night before the lights go out by checking all the cords in my room to see if they're getting hot.
I also have the new @VIVOSUN AeroWave E6 fan installed now that pushes the warm air around above the lights and CO2 burner which is a huge improvement. Now with that being said I'm all about safety my friend in which this is a temporary flowering room I threw together in a pinch that will be updated after harvest with both insulation between the beams and then fireproof sheetrock or wallboard installed of some type to finish it off.:thumb:

Thanks again for looking out for my best interest, much appreciated!:high-five: Have a great day!:Namaste:
Sounds perfect. :thumb:
Stay safe my friend. :Namaste:

Bill284 😎

Sounds perfect. :thumb:
Stay safe my friend. :Namaste:

Bill284 😎
Any other suggestions or tips you may have when it comes to fire safety be sure to forward it my way, okay!;)

Thanks again my friend!:Namaste:

I have a fire extinguishing ball in my tent, right near the exhaust (top back right). I figure if there is a fire it will be sucked toward the exhaust, activating the extinguisher. Of course I also have a fire alarm in my grow room and a 20lb fire extinguisher by the door to the basement. I have another fire extinguisher ball mounted above the tent, too. They came in a three pack and after reading Bill's story I figured you can't be too careful, right?
20230403_122145.jpg

Any other suggestions or tips you may have when it comes to fire safety be sure to forward it my way, okay!;)

Thanks again my friend!:Namaste:
You had a good look at the thread ?
An auto fire extinguisher would be my recommendation for everyone.
Smoke detectors and fire extinguishers only help if your home.
An exploding heat sensor activated unit would have also saved my bacon.
And I was right there when it happened.
Smoke and total darkness made it difficult to get at.
Check the thread they are in there. :thumb:

Bill284 😎

Nice setup!!!

I have a fire extinguishing ball in my tent, right near the exhaust (top back right). I figure if there is a fire it will be sucked toward the exhaust, activating the extinguisher. Of course I also have a fire alarm in my grow room and a 20lb fire extinguisher by the door to the basement. I have another fire extinguisher ball mounted above the tent, too. They came in a three pack and after reading Bill's story I figured you can't be too careful, right?
20230403_122145.jpg
They have the same thing in an actual extinguisher.
These are recommended.
Apparently , I was told because you can't check pressure in the exploding balls.
So you really don't know for sure if they are still effective.
Making the other ones more preferable. :Namaste:
But I'd have taken one in a heartbeat for the burn room.:thumb:

Bill284 😎

Hey @Bill284,
Is this the type of fire extinguisher I'm looking for in the description below? :hmmmm: They sell two packs at Home Depot for about $30 plus tax.

Kidde Basic Use Fire Extinguisher with Easy Mount Bracket & Strap, 1-A:10-B:C, Dry Chemical, One-Time Use, 2-Pack 21030932 - The Home Depot

Kidde basic use fire extinguisher:
  • ABC rated - ideal for the most common, recreational fires
  • Monoammonium Phosphate dry chemical
  • 10-15 ft. discharge range; eight second discharge time
  • Supplied with mounting bracket
  • Disposable fire extinguisher - one-time use or after 12 years of storage
  • Easy-to-read pressure gauge tells you when the fire extinguisher is charged and ready for use
  • Clear instruction label utilizes graphics to show steps required to operate fire extinguisher
  • Powder coated cylinder for corrosion protection with impact resistant metal valve, handle and lever
  • Remember P.A.S.S. to use: Pull the safety pin, Aim at the base of the fire, Squeeze the lever and Sweep from side to side
  • Six-year limited warranty
  • UL/CSFM Ref. Kidde Part FA110G

Hey @Bill284,
Is this the type of fire extinguisher I'm looking for in the description below? :hmmmm: They sell two packs at Home Depot for about $30 plus tax.

Kidde Basic Use Fire Extinguisher with Easy Mount Bracket & Strap, 1-A:10-B:C, Dry Chemical, One-Time Use, 2-Pack 21030932 - The Home Depot

Kidde basic use fire extinguisher:
  • ABC rated - ideal for the most common, recreational fires
  • Monoammonium Phosphate dry chemical
  • 10-15 ft. discharge range; eight second discharge time
  • Supplied with mounting bracket
  • Disposable fire extinguisher - one-time use or after 12 years of storage
  • Easy-to-read pressure gauge tells you when the fire extinguisher is charged and ready for use
  • Clear instruction label utilizes graphics to show steps required to operate fire extinguisher
  • Powder coated cylinder for corrosion protection with impact resistant metal valve, handle and lever
  • Remember P.A.S.S. to use: Pull the safety pin, Aim at the base of the fire, Squeeze the lever and Sweep from side to side
  • Six-year limited warranty
  • UL/CSFM Ref. Kidde Part FA110G
Nope, garbage.
Get the full size for outside the tent. Great Big one.
Those baby ones are for you 70 Chevy. ;)
They are way too small.
Get something like this for inside.
Self activating.
They are actually in the fire thread, with where to get them if I remember correctly. :oops:

Screenshot_20230407-124341_Google.jpg

Screenshot_20230407-124227_Chrome.jpg

Bill284 😎

its nice to know Im not alone having Gnomes around to tend to the growing magic when the light go out
81hzTxiYP0L._AC_CR0,0,0,0_SX480_SY360_.jpg

Back
Top Bottom