Testing new areas to grow for Security

Urdedpal

I am currently testing 3 areas outside my residence to see how much traffic these areas have. They seem very remote and are no very easy to get to because of briar patches. In the middle of each area I left a yellow stake with a orange plastic tag at the end. I found these stakes on the ground next to a construction site. I stapled a one dollar bill to the orange tag.

My thinking is if somebody happens to come close enough to see the area, they would also see the dollar and take it. I rather loose a buck or three than have my grow discovered.

Any opinians? This would be my first outdoor grow if I have the balls to go thru with this.

I used to do that with dollars too. They work great because not many can resist taking it if they see it and if it's gone you know to not grow there. I once thought about photo copying dollars and using them but then figured a counterfitting charge might draw too much attention to me.lol
Keep us informed on how things go huh?

If I saw a dollar bill stapled to somthing in plain site I'd know what was up.
I like to leave a handfull of shiny coins next to a log that looks like they fell out of someone's pocket when they sat down. I've also used a cheap compass hanging on a broken lanyard on a bush next to the trail.

i thought those tags were used to mark property lines??? of course i am no expert but if so that would mean that people are currently trying to sell the property???, but that is a great trick, i agree with RD $$ looks fishy stapled to a stake

EDIT disregard me, i re read the original post and i mis understood SORRY

I can always go and change it but I was thinking greed would win in the end. I got to wait til late March anyways.

Great Idea!!!!!:nicethread:

those colorfull tags mean lots of thing mostly what ever the person that put them there wanted them to mean, stay away from orchards survey planes take lots of pictures around them and their trained to know whats up

Back
Top Bottom