Hoping she only gets another 6 inches taller max.
Vet, how old is that plant (roughly)? I know you've had her around for a while.

Eeeeeeezzzzzzzz MR vet!

Long time no speak, haven't missed much have I??? :hmmmm:

How's it all been going for ya bud, I could lie & say I've caught up but I haven't, I know there's arriving fashionably late but you could say that I've took the piss :(........

Anyways, I have a few more journals to go make an appearance so I'll catch up with ya bro!

Take it ez dude :high-five:

Eeeeeeezzzzzzzz MR vet!

Long time no speak, haven't missed much have I??? :hmmmm:

How's it all been going for ya bud, I could lie & say I've caught up but I haven't, I know there's arriving fashionably late but you could say that I've took the piss :(........

Anyways, I have a few more journals to go make an appearance so I'll catch up with ya bro!

Take it ez dude :high-five:
Welcome back bro! Good to hear from you. Hope all is well in your world. Autos got harvested, average yield, great smokes. Skywalker Haze is a new favourite. Now the light is in the 2x2 flowering my critical mass bonsai and a couple of little friends will be joining her soon. All caught up. Lol

Now you can see that my vote was loaded with bias.

That's exactly the route I've gone down, fast buds do alot of sativa leaning autos and I've not been dissatisfied with any of there's I've tried. Buut, all of their seeds I've tried have been massive, I've got a anmesia from them on the go also, it's only just over 4 weeks old and already 2'×2',it's filling my tent by itself.
Hopefully you keeping it in 2 gallons might keep it smaller. :D
I know, I'm a bit late lol......but anyway, just wanted to say, If you wanna know how to fuck up an Auto & keep it real small, I can help you with that 100%. It's an undiscovered talent that I have, well I say undiscovered, until now at least!
Anyway, always here If you want any advice :laugh:

Welcome back bro! Good to hear from you. Hope all is well in your world. Autos got harvested, average yield, great smokes. Skywalker Haze is a new favourite. Now the light is in the 2x2 flowering my critical mass bonsai and a couple of little friends will be joining her soon. All caught up. Lol
Boom!!!

I was literally just starting the arduous process of starting from day 1 & filling your inbox with loads'a likes :laugh: You caught me in time!! But, I may just continue anyway, blue thumbs to the ready
( it'll all help to your reaction score buddy :laugh::high-five: )

Nah I will catch up eventually, I myself still have lots to learn so reading through will be cool!
I learnt a lot from this grow with the auto's.....DONT do it again lmao!!! I've just harvested the purple punch, may get 2 0z if I'm lucky! Not the greatest I think we can all safely say! I have a zkittlez photo that I've just flipped to flower, so I'll see her through & back to the photo's in earnest!

I have some top class genetics ready & waiting. One evening with a cloudy mind & some pina colada's sloshing around inside, I thought it a good idea to go online shopping :hmmmm: ( This Is what happens when the Mrs isn't watching me constantly ) There's this breeder called solfire gardens, they created Banana runtz & the new bahama fem drop. I've looked before but at $175.00 for 6 seeds, my sober brain steered me out of a nasty accident! ( As it should )
But on this occasion, I must have seen BOGOF fookin somewhere because about a week later, a nice package arrived with 12 seeds in it, 6 Banana Runtz & 6 Bahama Mama :lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke: Who knew :hmmmm:

So yh, I need to start learning about mothers & cuttings now because for that price, Nooooo way am I just seeding them, plus I don't think Banana Runtz will be back anytime soon. I don't know if you've ever tried any, grown by tinmans pharms...But it really is the dogs dooglies!!

Right, time to chip! Speak soon Bro :high-five:

Bro just thought I'd share this for a laugh. I dumped 2 in my old tent, transplanted them out the airpots.....

20210624_185132962_iOS.jpg

& I ended up with this..

20210818_194041672_iOS.jpg
20210818_194118695_iOS.jpg
20210822_150106824_iOS.jpg
20210823_084104589_iOS.jpg

Absolutely bizarre lol, but turned out some nice nugs all the same :hookah:

Bro just thought I'd share this for a laugh. I dumped 2 in my old tent, transplanted them out the airpots.....

20210624_185132962_iOS.jpg

& I ended up with this..

20210818_194041672_iOS.jpg
20210818_194118695_iOS.jpg
20210822_150106824_iOS.jpg
20210823_084104589_iOS.jpg

Absolutely bizarre lol, but turned out some nice nugs all the same :hookah:
It happens. Yeah man tasty looking nugs. Any harvest is a win in my books.

Day 12 from flip and the critical mass isn't hanging around setting those buds. The little Lemon Kush and Maui Waui seem happy enough too. This light is fantastic in the 2x2.
20210905_221129.jpg
20210905_221151.jpg
Loving how many bud sites there is im jealous haha

Back
Top Bottom