I like the idea of the perpetual hempy setup! But this:

wouldn't be a problem if you reversed the airflow. Vent the flower tent into the veg tent and filter and exhaust from there.
Hmmm yes that could possibly work. Think I'd have to push everything out through an external filter though rather than suck through a filter. Or I'll lose that space in the cabinet again.

As you've experienced.
Luckily just had a big bowl :laughtwo: Someone could take the matter in person.

Lmao tbh whilst I wrote that post was wondering if I would even mention this because I myself am a perfect example of why risk everything for about 75$….
:bravo:

Forgot to answer this. I was thinking I'd put a 120mm case fan on the intake line to drive a little more air in. If that's not up to the job I'll get a 4" intake fan. The setup will be in my garage so should have plenty of fresh air coming in.
Ye sounds like you've got your things under the control.
And Shed definitely got you covered :p

Hempies rocks!

PXL_20220518_105136074~2.jpg

If you have the funds for another filter and true exhaust fan like the flower tent, sure! I was keeping this as inexpensive as possible.
Yeah I just don't want to be pumping unfiltered air out of the cabinet. It likely wouldn't smell much but I still don't want to take that risk.

Final dry trim done on the pineapple express. Buds snipped off the stems etc and now bagged up in a Grove bag. Weighed in at 92g. Well happy with 3+oz on that one.
PXL_20220520_215914996~2.jpg
PXL_20220520_215830408~2.jpg
PXL_20220520_215812418~2.jpg

Blueberry next.
Good job! I'll trade you for some Strawberry pie or Orange cookies ?

Final dry weights for this run. First one broke ground 11th Jan and the last was chopped 14th May. Which is 123 days total. I think.

Tangerine Dream = 29g
Pineapple Gum = 45g
White Widow 2 = 49g
White Widow 1 = 55g
Pineapple Express = 92g
Blueberry = 55g

Total = 325g

325/123 = 2.64g per day growing.

I have no idea if that's good, but I've never calculated that before. I'll have to figure out my running costs for that time period to calculate the cost per gram. But that would be a fairly rough calculation.

They sound delicious.
Yours looks very tasty as well...:yummy: I have some fresh cured Critical banana smoothie also. Friends seem to like the Orange cookies the most (it was a freebie seed), I like all of it. I'd hook you up with some if distance wasn't a issue...

:passitleft:

Final dry weights for this run. First one broke ground 11th Jan and the last was chopped 14th May. Which is 123 days total. I think.

Tangerine Dream = 29g
Pineapple Gum = 45g
White Widow 2 = 49g
White Widow 1 = 55g
Pineapple Express = 92g
Blueberry = 55g

Total = 325g

325/123 = 2.64g per day growing.

I have no idea if that's good, but I've never calculated that before. I'll have to figure out my running costs for that time period to calculate the cost per gram. But that would be a fairly rough calculation.
Some very good looking bud. Im always happy of I can get smokable bud as an end result.My last fail made nice hash though...
That gpd could be a good guide for how often you need to start a new grow. Especially if you get consistent. I'm working on that part.

Back
Top Bottom